12 ; ❝do you need my help?❞

"oh what do you mean?" you asked finally looking up at him as the male smiled coldly before repeating his words again, "we

"oh what do you mean?" you asked finally looking up at him as the male smiled coldly before repeating his words again, "we.means.you.me.are.gonna.share.the.same.room" 

he again used that cold voice making you shiver and nod. he nodded back before taking his phone out and calling someone. the person picked the phone as he said, "manage all the clothes and suitcases" "under 20 minutes" 

that's it. he ended the call and stood up, "lets go" he said as you nodded even though he already left the room, you sighed but obeyed him like the loyal dog you were in this situation. 

walking downstairs after passing the hall where only yours and his figure was. just sound of both of your heels click and boots sound. 

taking steps towards the kitchen where you found jeongsan already seated on one of the dinning table chairs as you smiled softly. 

the kid noticed you and soon flashed a smile at you before mentioning you to sit next to him, you did. you took the empty chair next to the kid as jungkook sat on the other side which came as both of you facing each other. 

the ladies came and served the dinner as jungkook immediately started to eat which soft sound. jeongsan started seeing his father. and you, closed your eyes again ready to thanks the god but got interrupted by no other than the kid.

"what are you doing Mumma?" he asked as you gulped and looked at them, then smiled, "thanking god for giving the meal" you said as jeongsan smiled. 

"should i also pray?" "sure, you can-" "no need to do this sannie, just eat your food" jeongguk said cutting you off, but once you looked at him, he gave the most coldest glare before saying, "please y/n, don't teach him things-" 

"fine" you said knowing what he would say. jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden attitude in you for cutting him off. 

you ignored it as started to eat your meal peacefully, in the mid time jeongsan told you somethings about himself which you happily listened to. 

soon, you three finished the dinner as left the kitchen. jeongsan immediately followed you as you chuckled seeing the kid catching up with you. 

jeongguk on the other hand finished his meal too as decided to have some time with jeongsan. walking towards your and his figure which was happily making way towards the 'don't know where'. 

he looked at san who was smiling happily while walking next to you and somehow he felt a little off knowing the attention he once received from his son was all yours now. 

but he was happy for him. that his kid was finally having a figure to open up to and wake up to. 

and he finally stopped. knowing that san wanted to spend time with you. and he would let him happily. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

it was finally 9 pm. jeongsan and you were finally finished with the shower. and as expected, your whole closet shifted in jeongguk room which was same as the size of yours. 

just the designs were so dark and mature. the floor was of grey tiles, the walls were grey even the celling. there were only lights which was making it bright. 

in between the room there was the big bed. and the couch set just right of the door. nightstand was on both sides with the lamp on them. 

"i'll sleep in between" san said making you look at him and nod. san smiled before jumping on the bed and straight laying in the middle. you chuckled as stood up to go to other side of the bed. 

you placed a pillow and then sat. ready to lay down when the bathroom door opened by no other than jeongguk who came out while drying his wet hairs with towel. 

he was already tugged in his hoodie and a sweatpants as he made his way towards the bed. you immediately laid down and faced the other side. 

while jeongguk placed the towel away before grabbing his phone and laid down on the other side. jeongsan immediately stepped on his body, hugging him with his small arms just like a koala. his father smile softly as he putted his one arm on the kid and using the phone by other. 

you didn't moved an inch. kept the same position but your eyes were opened. jeongguk who was using his phone, took his eyes towards your way and moved them once he saw that you were facing your back at him. 

"dad" jeongsan suddenly called as he looked down at his son before humming, "can we go to the park tomorrow?" he asked as the male nodded, "now sleep" san nodded, getting off from his torso to the mattress. 

but once he laid his body on mattress the kid immediately patted your back making you turn and look at him, but once you turned the kid hide his face in your neck as snuggled the small soft aura you had. 

you smiled before putting your other arm on him and pulling him close, closing your eyes and finally ready to rest.

but they opened once again when the lights turned off and the mattress sinked further as another arm placed itself on top of your arm as a heavy sigh came. it was more like a tired sigh. was he tired? 

of course he may be. 

feeling the male lifting his arm as he turned to other side, maybe back facing you. you were awake, and maybe the sleep won't come early knowing you already slept in the afternoon. 

and by staying awake it was mean, you took the motions of jungkook, at how the male was turning his side again and again. it was not able to count on fingers. 

but once you were ready to ask him, he sat up and turned the lights on. you closed your eyes not wanting him to see you noticing his motions. but somehow when the sentence came out of his lips in a whisper, you had to get up. "it hurts" 

and that's it. you sat up and looked at him who turned his head towards you. "hurts what?" he gave you a cold look before answering, "my muscles...they are tensed" 

you gulped seeing him trying to move his hand to different direction but nothing seemed to workout and in the last, you had to ask, 

"do you need my help?"