File 120 The Big Nice Wolf and The Red Riding Yandere

Rodri: I don't know what I'm doing anymore, things are spinning, my head hurts more then anything and for some reason I can't stop myself from sitting on this chair in my dark room, and type these words onto this screen. It might be an issue something's wrong with me...

________________________________________________________________________________

I was awake, but I didn't opened my eyes. You know that stage when you're awake but you don't want to move, so you stay put and hope that you'll probably fall asleep again, my mind was telling me otherwise, so I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling the day was calm, I could hear the breeze outside moving the leaves from left to right in a delicate motion.

Reader: I surely do hate mornings...

I sat up on my bed the blanket covering me to my waist, I yawned and rubbed my eyes, taking a short glimpse across my room and fixating my eyesight to the bathroom.

Reader: Ok, come on Reader hop off the bed and go do things you lazy mutt.

I follwed my own orders and entered the bathroom, I looked onto the mirror and saw my stupid face once again like every other morning, I opened the tap and put my paws under it, I began wasing my face properly and getting that sad "just woke up" mood off...

Reader: Yaawn. I swear my teeth are getting sharper everyday.

I left the bathroom and picked out some clothing for me, a nice black suit was making me rock the style, it wasn't wise to wear this if I'm going for a walk on the woods but is my way of looking unthreatning to other beings in the forest.

Reader: Maybe today is my day! today I'll make a friend!

I've lived alone my whole life, My parents probably dropped me out because of my abnormal nature, I can't make any friends since they all think I'ma predator so they run away. Sometimes I wish I wasn't born a bipedal wolf that can think and talk.

Reader: I'm not evil, I just want to have someone to talk with...

And if isn't enough the animals avoiding me for my nature, the humans are also making stories about a Big Bad Wolf that lives in the woods and advising everyone to avoid coming here.

Reader: Oh! my diary I can't forget that.

My diary was the "person" I could share my thoughts with someone that wasn't going to run away from me for being who I am, and there were also a few drawings some scribbles I do when I find something interesting around the forest.

Reader: The morning sure I vibrant.

I inhaled in the cold air feeling the nice smell of leaves and grass mixed with the many flowers spread across the small open field from where I built my house.

Reader: Let's take a walk, there's still places in these woods where I haven't explored.

I began taking a stroll around, just enjoying a nice peaceful walk in the path between the trees hearing the soft crack of the dead leaves under my feet.

???: *Humming*

I heard something in the woods, it was different from the moving leaves and scratching branches, it was something more sweet and harmonic, sounded like someone humming. I was curious so I followed the noise and approached it slowly.

???: Maybe grandma will enjoy these!

I could smell some food, I could easily distinguish which from which, an apple pie, some sweets and breads after that I've gotten a little hungry, this girl wearing a red hood had it all in basket that she'd laid on the floor to pick up some flowers, did she said grandma?