33

Maya's POV

It was finally the day of the camping trip and unlike boarding onto the bus for the Ski Lodge, I was actually kind of excited.

There was lots of activities around the camp site so Mr Matthews was willing to let us do what we wanted most of the time to see how we handled it as the set up was like a mini village so in a way I think he was testing us on how we'd survive in the adult world.

"There's an arcade, mini golf, a natural trail..." Riley read of the map of the camp site, I was paying attention at first but couldn't help stare at my boyfriend a couple rows in front of us on the bus as he turned and spoke to his brother.

"Maya." Riley snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"What?"

"You were zoning out."

"I was staring at him." I admitted and bit my lip.

"You have seriously got it bad, peaches." She smirked.

"I do." I smiled widely at her. "I hate feeling all girly and lovey-dovey but I really do love him," I bit my lip and paused, "I want to see him tonight. Please cover for me." I almost begged her.

"Maya of course I will." She smiled and put her arm around me. "Just spare me details of whatever you both do." I chuckled.

"Trust me Riles, I'm not loosing my virginity in a tent." I looked at her and we both burst out laughing.

Josh's POV

"Josh?" Cory came up to me as I helped the class get out their bags from the bus.

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind monitoring the girls side of the site? I'd rather keep an eye out for the boys and make sure Lucas doesn't sneak out." I tried not to laugh as I knew my brother and I knew he was being serious, which sort of made me want to laugh more.

"Yeah sure Cor, doubt he or Riley would try anything, they're good kids. Just because Riley is turning 17 this year doesn't mean she to fool around with a boy." I assured him.

"Still not taking chances." He replied them walked over to the rest of the class and I chuckled. The last person to happen to collect there bag was none other than my gorgeous girl.

"Hey Boing." She smiled and reached down under the bus to get her bag sticking her ass in front of me. I just about see the smirk forming on her face as she knew just how much she was teasing me.

"You know gorgeous, I'm in charge of the girls side of the site so don't go getting yourself in trouble." I folded my arms over my chest and fake acted serious.

"Wouldn't want you have to punish me would we." She smirked causing me to bite my lip and move closer to her so she was pressed with her back against the bus. We were around the side that nobody could see from where they were all standing.

She placed her hands on my hips and mine were on the bus to stop me from falling over. She pulled my hips so they were against hers which made me slightly nervous since this girl has such a physical affect on me.

"Knew I'd find you here." My niece appeared around the corner, before I got the chance to give my girl a kiss, looking slightly disgusted causing Maya and I to burst out laughing.

"I'll see you later," She leaned up to kiss my cheek and whispered in my ear, "you may want to sort yourself out before you come over." She smirked and left with her arm linked in Riley's, leaving me feeling gobsmacked at how confident Maya has suddenly became.

When the walked out of sight I wondered over to the bathroom to fix myself before heading back to the site where all the class and Cory were.

Have to admit that it was quite funny watching everyone try out up tents.