49-Loopholes

༻✦༺
Countdown: 11 months & 2 1/2 weeks

Vader's POV
"This is all that you will need," I passed Bail a communicator, which he solemnly accepted. My only issue with the plan was finding a way to contact Obi-Wan, but luckily, Ahsoka still had the communicator she used to use during her time with him, "Now repeat to me what you're going to say when you get ahold of him."

He nodded with a sigh, "That I escaped, and as I was getting out of here I came across a cell that held Satine Kryze. I wanted to save her, but I didn't have the time since the clones were already on my trail." He repeated exactly what I had told him to say with little to no emotion, he knew that once he played his part; he was going to die, and it will be by (y/n)'s hand. Although he doesn't know she's alive yet, but it'll be a nice surprise, "Then I tell him—if he asks—that I found this communicator in one of the rooms that I hid in when I was hiding from you, and the clones."

I gave him a thumbs up, "I guess we're good to go then, try not to fuck it up, or," I side-eyed Breha threateningly who was watching us with blood shot eyes; it was my way of warning him that if he fails me again, she'll be the first to die, and it'll be worse than what I did to their kid.

You're probably thinking; what could possibly be worse than that? But I have a grisly idea that I'm just itching to use.

Bail swallowed nervously as he glanced down to the communicator in his hands, "But what if he asks for more details; like how I escaped or anything like that?"

Maul shook his head while he stood idly next to me, in dismissal to his question, "The second you mention Satine Kryze, she's all that moron will want to talk about."

By now Obi-wan knows (y/n) is alive, so I'm sure he suspects I found a way to bring her back. And if he knows I have the ability to bring her back, then if Bail tells him that he saw Satine; he may assume that I also brought her back, in an effort to use her to torment him for what he did to (y/n). So I'm hoping he'll come to attempt a rescue, thats when we'll be waiting for him.

Which is what the blonde is for; bait.

The only way this plan won't work is if Bail fucks up somehow, or if Obi-Wan knows about the twelve hour rule when it comes to raising the dead. But I doubt he knows, it's an old Sith legend.

"Oh, and tell him that Satine said 'I love you, my dear Obi-Wan' . She would always say it from across the hall; it was nauseating," Maul made a face of disgust, "It'll make this all more believable in case he has doubts."

Bail nodded and took a deep breath, before moving his finger to the button used to place the call to him. But he paused when there was the sound of loud footsteps echoing down the steps into the chambers, "Emperor!" A clone shouted loud enough to cause my ears to ring; I quickly spun to glare at him.

"I'm in the middle of something." I snapped.

I was finally putting this plan into motion after placing it on hold, because I wanted to focus on (y/n). So the last thing I wanted right now, was an interruption.

He looked nervous due to my harsh tone of voice, but he didn't cower away, "But it's import-"

I waved my hand to dismiss him, "This is more important." I turned away to give the situation my attention again.