16

*sexual content ahead lolz* also my longest chap so...

"Blake, I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't even be able to walk

"Blake, I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't even be able to walk."

His promise was music to my ears.

"Just do it then, Harry." I mock him with a cocky smirk, his face attacking my neck again. His hands grip my waist with the strongest of grips.

"You're in for a very long night, Blue. Suddenly, I'm not tired at all." He muses, his lips leaving my skin.

"I've been waiting for you to take off my clothes for a while now, Harry. Wait another second and I'll do it myself." I say in a sweet condescending tone. He grins down at me, obeying, not wasting another second before ripping down my sweatpants.

All I had left on my legs was a basic pair of black seamless underwear, which I was internally cursing myself for. His hands quickly discard the sweatpant material quickly behind him.

"So so pretty. I wonder what you'll look like tangled up in the sheets all fucked and pretty." He breathes. I feel his large hand slide up my back, tracing his fingers across the dips of my spine and into my hair to grab roughly.

He pulls down on my hair, harshly exposing the underside of my throat to him. He kisses the dips on the sides of my trachea, leaving marks of history like always.

He takes another second before he flips us unexpectedly, so I'm sitting right on top of his dick underneath the towel. I can feel the effect of this on him through the soft material. I press my hands against his chest to hold myself up as he looks up at me with a smirk.

My hands are right on the swallows.

He brings his hand to the edge of my baggy t-shirt that I was sleeping in, and yanking it over my head with no time to waste. He was excited to see that I had forgotten to take off my bra from the day as his fingertips traced the edge of the lace.

He takes his two pointer fingers and traces the swell of my breasts, his fingertips sending goosebumps all over my skin. He suddenly takes his hands then scooping them inside my bra to pull out my breasts.

He leans up into a sitting position and immediately wraps his lips around my most cordial part. My hands grip his neck and pull me into him. His hands hold the bottom of my spine and push me on top of his dick.

His face buries in my chest, his teeth pinching the very tip of my nipple. I'm aching for him right now.

In a quick motion, he hooked his two fingers on the fabric in between the valley of my breasts, yanking harshly. I watched as the material ripped easily as he tore my bra from my body.

"You little shit." I cursed as I looked at the now ruined bra.

"I'll buy you a new one, love, I'm rich." He mused with a smirk.