Chapter Six

Have I ever told you guys how much I love you? I tell you I'd love ten votes on each chapter, I wake up the next morning and boom! Ten votes on everyone (except for the newest). I love reading all your comments to hear all your feedback!

Also I was wondering if you'd want Justin to have a side story? I was thinking about doing it because I really love his character. Maybe if we get each chapter up to fifteen votes each I'll post his story (if you guys even want it!).

That was about it for now!

Enjoy ^,^

Chapter Six

I wake up cuddled closely to Justin. His arms are wrapped tightly around my waist with his forehead touching my neck. His soft breaths tickle me.

I'll admit this is my first time waking up cradled In a mans arms. Too bad said man isn't blond, very fit, and happens to be my boss. That would be a great way to start the day. It'd be even better if we were both naked- holy crap! Tyler don't think like that! Especially when Justin is practically glued to you!

Speaking of my boss today is Saturday! I get the weekends off to do as I please! But Justin has to work later on and it's not like I have many other friends. In fact I have no other friends (not including Rosa, Eric, and maybe Dominic). I guess I can just have a me day. Stay home, eat junk food, watch some movies. It'll be nice. I guess.

But for now I have Justin with me and despite this being slightly awkward it stills feel nice being held.

I close my eyes and begin to drift back to sleep, only before I can the phone rings. For a moment I ponder if I should let it go to voice mail or not, but I decide it's best to answer it anyways.

"Hello?" I mumble into the cool plastic phone, that smells oddly Nacho Cheese Doritos. Justin.

"Tyler meet me at the park today around noon. Dress nicely." Dominic's husky morning voice almost gets me a little excited. If you know what I mean. Heh.

"Can I ask why?" I blush slightly, relieved he couldn't see me.

"You and I are going out for lunch. You know to get to know each other better. Next week you'll start really working. This week was just to get you used to how we are." Dominic says. "And I feel bad for the whole Tony thing."

I stiffen up. "I'd like it if we could not talk about that." I know I'm making it seem a lot worse than it actually is, but no one has ever treated me like that. I've never felt so worthless in my life. I thought Tony and I were going to be like brother but now I can't even trust him.

"I'm sorry," Dominic pauses to sigh, "I just, I feel protective of you."

"P-protective?" I nearly have a stroke at these words. He feels protective over me?!

"Listen I have to go, see you at noon." Before I can respond he hangs up, leaving me blushing like crazy.

God he's confusing! 

"About time. I thought you were going to be late." Dominic sighs as I reach his shinny, black car. He's leaning against it looking much like a model. I swear if I could stand here all day, I would. I think somehow he got even more attractive over night.

But enough gushing over my boss...

"Sorry, I had to walk." Justin had to go in early so I was stuck with no ride. Luckily the park isn't extremely far away.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have picked you up! I mean I only wanted to meet you here so we could go together to the restaurant." Dominic motions for me to get into the car. I do with a big groan. I really hate walking...

Once we're both in and buckled up he starts the car and takes off. When we're stopped by a red light I feel his eyes on me. I glance over and sure enough Dominic was totally checking me out! At least that's what I want to call it. I might as well, it's not like he'd actually ever do it.

"You look, nice." He smiles at me. "Even after walking the whole way to the park."

The blood rushes to my cheeks and I quickly turn to look out my window so he can't see. "T-thanks." I stutter.

I nearly jump when I feel his hand on my knee. Ever so slowly I look over and stare at his hand. Frozen.

"What's it like kissing a boy?" He asks quietly. We're no longer stopped by the light.

"I've only e-ever kissed T-Tony." Dominic's hand returns to the wheel. Did I say something wrong?!

"He kissed you?" His tone actually scares me a bit.

I nod. "Before I knew he was a pervert. I mean I let him."

He grips the wheel so hard his knuckles are turning white. "You let him kiss you?"

Guilt overwhelms me, making me shake slightly. "I'm sorry! It's just I'd never been kissed before! I just wanted to get it over with! I'm stupid!"

Dominic relaxes his hands and sits back in the leather chair. "No, you're not. Just don't go around kissing guys you hardly know."

I look down at my lap. How did this whole conversation even get started again? Oh yeah! He asked me what it's like to kiss a guy! WHY DID HE ASK SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

"Anyways I was wondering what it was like because I've been with tons of women but never a guy." Can Dominic read minds now? Weird...

I chuckle. "That's kind of the point of being straight."

"True," he laughs, "but I'm not."

My jaw drops. "YOU'RE NOT?!" I don't mean to say this so loudly but my excitement took over.

"Well no, I'm more, bi curious." He admits, blushing the slightest bit.

Alright Tyler, it's time to man up and seduce the hell out of him! But first I need to ask Justin how to do that. I don't want to screw things up. "Oh r-really?" I try being smooth but my voice cracks. Great.

"Well I just think some guys are pretty nice looking, and it doesn't creep me out or anything." He smiles a little. "I figured why not try it out!"

Try it out?! On me?! Is that why he brought me here?! Is he going kiss me?! Does he like me?!

And yes, I felt the need to end it there...hehe.