°8°

"I can see them!" 

"I can see them!" 

"Go, go!" Four exclaims, the group running to the other side. 

A flare was dropped making some people drop to the floor.

Guns were fired, bullets flying across the open space.

Blair and Four were currently hiding behind the wall, they waited for the coast to clear, before making a run for it. They kept low so the stuff on top of the buildings would cover them. 

They ducked behind a box, looking around then at each other. 

"Go!" he spoke to Blair and Lilith who sneaked up on them, Four ran one way while the girls ran the other. 

They ran towards the green light, the building getting closer and closer, they both hid behind steel containers, the other team running past. 

They continued to scan the area as yelps of pain and gun shots filled the air. 

Lilith stepped out to come face to face with Peter, Blair no where to be seen. 

"tell me if this hurts," Peter grinned cocking his gun. 

"you tell me," Blair appeared from behind Peter shooting him the leg and then the back. 

Peter's body dropped stiffening. 

She walked over to his body, kicking the gun out of his reach. 

"who's the stiff now?" she laughed shooting him in the dick and running off with Lilith. 

"That was awesome!" Lilith giggled in excitement. 

"I know," Blair winked. 

Meanwhile, Four was hunting down Eric ever since he set up Blair, he was plotting a revenge, and this was the perfect opportunity to do so. 

He ran over to another hiding spot, peeking around the corner of it slightly. 

He saw the shadow of two women, and as one of them approached he grabbed their gun aiming it away from him, shooting her in the chest. He quickly shot the other female before she could react both bodies dropping. It just so happened that those two women were Tris and Christina.

Then Eric came into view, Four quickly dropped back into his hiding spot, they both knew each other were there and they both wanted to shoot each other, but only one could win. 

Four quickly shot out, the bullet grazing the floor, Eric doing the same. 

They both continued firing bullets, until Four managed to hit Eric's calf making him groan and fall to the side. As Eric was able to scramble up, Four dived out hitting Eric in the chest, Four's body falling to the ground lightly. 

"Bitch," Eric groaned. 

Four searched the area before running off to help the others. 

Back at the building, Blair and Lilith had opened the door, climbing the stairs up to the top.