Recap of Arc One

Okay, so I know I'm not the best at being clear in my writing. I'll make sure that's something I focus on when I go back to edit a second time, but for now here is a recap that will help clear up any misunderstandings you may have about the story.

Recap: Li Tai's original soul was tasked with handling the Lord God as a backup plan in case the humans on the planet Sun Hui is from (and ZYS from QWTFOTD) could not get the AI system under control. The Lord God was seen as a galactic threat so that's why Li Tai, despite being a part of a different galaxy, was called in to prevent it from spreading to where they are from. But Li Tai got stuck in the world we just visited. Li Tai is in a loop, and has lived out the world's plots several times already but is unable to do anything or fight against it because his powers are gone.

His brother Wang Shuo was called in to help him out. But as Wang Shuo was searching for him he got damaged, which made him lose his memories and also fall into the same trap as Li Tai.

Now Fang Jian's original soul, who is a part of another galaxy different from Li Tai and Wang Shuo, went to investigate the crisis on his own to check for any news to report back to his elders. He was able to pinpoint two other gods who were stuck in the system and decided to stick with them in order to make an alliance or something. Problem is gods from other galaxies don't really get along. Fang Jian is unlike Wang Shuo and Li Tai. He is not powerless and therefore can do whatever he wants with little to no consequences because it doesn't effect him. That's why he's constantly out of character.

Wang Shuo and Fang Jian are not in a loop. They simply arrived a few months or so before Sun Hui took over Sun Hui. So Sun Hui arrived after Wang Shuo and Fang Jian. When Sun Hui arrived and started changing the story, things started happening. Li Tai was able to regain control of his freewill this loop. Which is why we sometimes also see Li Tai out of character. Wang Shuo still has no memories so he is still clueless and powerless.

In Sun Hui's world, three years have passed since Sun Hui entered the system. But he feels older because he's been through several lifetimes. Time works differently in the system. He is, in his world, 19. At this time, the Lord God had been subdued. Basically the start of this story is the end of QWTOFTD. Our characters are still not sure of the Lord God's fate yet.

Sun Hui's brother is currently dispatched by the military to bring back the remaining trapped people in the system. He was able to contact Wang Shuo because he was searching for the coordinates of his brother, and it led him to Wang Shuo, because his godliness attracted Sun Ru's gps system. He's the only one aware of what's going on back in Sun Hui's world.

When ML was Wang Shuo, he only loved the old Sun Hui in a sense that he was obligated to by the world. When the new Sun Hui came, he loved him initially because of that obligation he still felt towards him but as Sun Hui made himself known as a separate person, Wang Shuo grew to love the new Sun Hui. Wang Shuo now loves him not because of obligation but because he truly does love him. Wang Shuo made a promise to Sun Hui that he will make up for his past mistakes by following him in every life and making sure each life he treats him better than the last. So each life will be a clean slate, where Sun Hui will fall in love with ML properly this time.

It's a very confusing plot I know, I may end up changing it slightly to be less messy and confusing lol. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me! I'll do my best to clarify.