Fuck her

Kross Easton King

"YOU SO FUCKING STUPID! YOU STILL DEFENDING THE BITCH AFTER SHE KILLED YOUR BABY! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? TAMMY WAS HER FUCKING NURSE AND TOLD ME HERSELF! YOU THINK THAT BITCH SO INNOCENT!" Chyna yelled getting in my face

"Move!" I said calmly.

"NO YOU PLAYING MY FRIEND OUT FOR SOME WEAK ASS BITCH! YOU SITTING HERE TREATING THAT BITCH LIKE SHE SOME QUEEN! CHANEL LITERALLY PREGNANT WITH YOUR FUCKING KID!" Chyna continued to yell.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE. YOU ALWAYS IN SOMEONE FUCKING BUSINESS. WHAT THE FUCK I GOT GOING ON AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE." I yelled causing Chyna to shut up.

"Kross." I heard my mother say as she came into the living room causing me to shake my head. I ain't no why she was shaking her head.

"Kross nothing. This bitch over here putting me in some shit," I said to my mother as she looked at me.

"Okay but that's no way to speak to your sister." She said defending Chyna.

"THIS BITCH AINT NO SISTER. YOU GOT THIS BITCH REALLY THINKING SHE SOMEONE TO ME! YOU FUCKING HER FATHER THATS ALL." I said as my mother said slapping at me.

"Boy you not gon be disrespecting me in my fucking house." She said as I just looked at her and shook my head.

"Fuck you and her." I spat leaving the house. Chyna really pissed me off. I was mad at her, Chanel and Emerald.

Just the thought of her aborting my fucking baby made me sick. If she ain't want the baby that's all she had to say. I would have took care of it with no problem.

The sound of my phone ringer snapped me out my thoughts. Looking at the dashboard it was Chanel calling.

"Yo." I spoke getting on the highway noticing a black car following behind me.

"The baby hungry. I want chipotle and chic-fil-a." She spoke as I gripped the steering wheel. Recently Chanel, pulled up to my house with a sonogram and her name. She was definitely four month pregnant. The timeline added up but I ain't believe that shit was real. Bitches could easily get sonograms off the internet so I brought the bitch a pregnancy test and made her pee on the stick. Sure enough she was pregnant.

"I'm busy." I said watching as the car followed me as I cut through the cars.

"What busy with that bitch who killed your baby? I don't even know why you would fuck with her. She clearly don't care about you." Chanel continued talking pissing me off.

"Why the fuck you keep talking bout her worry about your self my nigga." I said stilling looking in the mirror watching the car get closer. Leaning over I grabbed my gun out the glove caparment placing it on my lap.