The Afterparty

Arlo shuts the door behind us, slides the lock into place. In the dim of the streetlamps from outside I can make this out to be a guest room. A large, ornate canopy bed takes up most of the room; the rest is filled with antique-looking furniture. It's freezing, but I hardly notice because Arlo's behind me, hands all over me.

"It's been too long," he murmurs in my ear.

I grin involuntarily, lean back into him. "A few weeks, only."

"Too long," Ollie growls, in front of me. He takes my chin in his hand and lifts my head to look at him. "Baby Brother," he says. "Light the fire."

Arlo gives my ass a squeeze before doing as he's told. He goes over to a fireplace in the corner of the room, leans down to get it started.

Ollie's reclaimed that glint in his eye—but then something occurs to me.

"Ollie, you broke a rule."

Arlo freezes, and Ollie even tenses a little. "What?"

My hand slides up his forearm to the one holding onto my face. "You broke a rule, Oliver Levitt." My heart thunders in my chest. "And I think you need to be punished. Right, Arlo?"

The gas fireplace erupts suddenly, and we're bathed in a warm glow. Arlo stands from the floor. "She's right, Big Brother."

I grin at the flash of fear that crosses Ollie's features. It quickly turns to lust, though. "You think you've got what it takes to punish me?"

It's a challenge. I nod. My heart is thundering dangerously in my chest. "It's only fair, right?"

Ollie's hand drops from me as he takes a step back. He holds out his arms. "Fine, then, if Little Wren thinks I deserve a punishment, so be it."

We lock eyes—there's amusement behind his. He doesn't think I can do it.

I point to the bed. "Lay down."

The cocky smirk on his face wavers at my commanding tone. He makes a move to the bed.

"Wait—strip," I say.

He turns. "Well, which is it? Lay down or strip?"

"Take off your fucking clothes."

The smirk vanishes off his face. Then he pulls the sweater over his head. Next his undershirt, followed by his pants and underwear. I'm a little disappointed to see he's not hard, but then again, usually he's the one giving the orders.

Arlo comes up beside me as Ollie climbs onto the bed and lays on his back. He assumes a comfortable position, hands behind his head, watching us. "What's next, Baby Brother?"

I can feel Arlo glance at me. I'm running the show.

I slide off my heels. "Arlo, find something to cover Big Brother's eyes with."

Again, Ollie's smile wavers. Arlo goes over to the large wardrobe in the corner and starts rummaging around its contents.

"Do you know why you're being punished?" I ask Ollie sweetly, climbing onto the bed to stand over him, legs on either side.

He looks up at me, daring. "I ignored the safeword."

"So your punishment is this: you're not allowed to give any orders tonight. Understood?"

This causes him to tense. The smile fades.

"Not to Baby Brother, not to me. You may ask if you want something, but that's it. Oh, and you can't cum without my permission."