| 25* |

.•° ✿ °•.
Tis a long one.
Don't forget to comment and vote!
°•. ✿ .•°

| 25* |

| 25* |

| A N G E L I C A |

I couldn't tell you how long we had been sat in this museum, but my ass was starting to get numb while we've been sat on this concrete bench.

We had spent the majority of this time talking about random things, mostly Harry telling me about the sculptures. It's obvious he has a undying passion for art.

One thing that caught my attention that Harry had said, was when I had asked him if he believed these stories he was telling me.

"Who knows. But history does have a habit of repeating itself."

Maybe he was right, or maybe I was just paranoid.

"We should probably leave." I yawned, moving to get up from the bench, stretching my arms above my head, making a weird nose of satisfaction as I did so.

Harry hummed from beside me, standing with me as we both began to walk back through the museum and to the room we entered from.

We walked in silence, our arms dangling to our sides and our hands brushing with every step we took. Our walking was abruptly cut short when Harry's hand grabbed mine tightly.

I snapped my head in his direction to see him staring wide eyed through the window at the museums entrance. I had now registered the flashing red and blue lights of the police cars that lined the front of the museum.

"They must have a silent security system." Harry said, looking abnormally calm about the whole situation.

"What do we do?" My voice shook in anticipation, watching as Harry titled his head in thought, looking around the room for an escape plan.

"We go out all guns blazing?" He joked, squeezing my hand as my face dropped.

"The roof, they can't see us in here, the main power is off, if we get to the roof we can decide what to do from there." He said more seriously as he saw my lack of amusement.

We wasted no time and made a run for the stairs, and let me tell you, running up the stairs at a museum just to get to the roof is an experience I never want to have again. Especially because Harry is much more fit than me, his long and lean legs make him quicker than my short chubby ones.

"Fucking hell." I wheezed out, bending over to rest my hands on my knees to try and get some form of air back into my lungs. I lifted my head up to watch Harry make his way over to the ledge of the roof, peering over slightly before ducking back down.