Second Wind (Lemon)

As soon as they entered their room, Caveira's lips were instantly locked into Y/N's.  She kissed with such force that Y/N almost tripped over air.  That was avoided by Caveira pulling into a hug during the kiss, and led them to the bathroom, where she opened the door, and brought them in, all while holding the kiss.

"I take it we'll be in the shower again?" Y/N asked as they broke off the kiss.  Caveira smiled and pressed her forehead against his.

"Unless you have any objections?" she whispered, maintaining eye contact, even though their eyes were inches apart.  Y/N hummed before responding.

"If I did, would it matter?"  He asked, raising an eyebrow.  Caveira smirked again.

"No it would not"  she retorted, starting the shower, and setting it to hot again.  As the water was heating up, Caveira began to strip from her leather-based clothing.  "You know what I hate about leather clothing?  Way too tight, no matter the size".

"Just makes me drool"  Y/N smirked, eyeing her ass.

"Well" she responded, seeing him staring at her ass.  "If you want it, have at it"

"You sure?"

"Just fucking play with my ass already!"

"Alright alright!"  Y/N chuckled, and got behind her.  Slowly, he pulled down her leather pants and panties in one go, revealing her naked ass.  Y/N instantly stiffened as he started fingering her asshole, slapping it around some, earning pleasured moans from the Brazilian.  He slid another finger in, really going deep and hard, making her squirm.  After a bit, Caveira stopped his actions.

"Shower"  she said, getting up and opening the shower door.  The two fully stripped down and got in the shower, letting out small moans as the hot water poured over their naked bodies.  Caveira immediately took control, and kissed Y/N deep and passionately, pressing him against the shower wall, and grabbing his dick gently.  She smiled as Y/N moaned a bit as she jerked him off, while holding the kiss.  She went faster and faster until she felt him shutter.  At that, she got on her knees just as he finished, allowing his seed to cover her face.  She licked up what was on her hand and smiled.  "You taste very sweet"  she nodded, getting back up.

"M-mind if I take control for a bit?"  Y/N asked as she stood.  Caveira thought about the request for a few seconds.  She wanted to be in control, and she knew that the entire base knew that she was in control of whatever the situation was if she was there, but on the other hand, she wanted to see what Y/N had in store for her.

"S-sure"  she nodded.  "But if I don't like it, I resume control"

"Seems fair"  Y/N nodded.  Caveira braced herself for whatever was to come.  Sure, she trusted Y/N with her life and yada yada yada, but she was genuinely worried.  She had been in a relationship before, though it had turned out to be a pretty rotten one.  The guy would always wanna get "down and dirty", as he would say, and would always try and touch her.  Even though that man is now missing an ear and has a huge slash mark across his face, she did still feel a bit worried.  She really loved Y/N, and he didn't seem like someone who would take advantage of her.  Of course, none of this was told to him.

She was a bit surprised when she was lifted off the floor, rather gently, and rested on Y/N's forearms.  She snapped her face towards his and raised an eyebrow, giving an unsure, but smirking face.  Y/N just smiled, waiting for an okay.  After a few seconds, Caveira slowly wrapped her legs around Y/N's waist, holding them tightly in place once wrapped, allowing Y/N to maneuver his arms around her back, and hold her firmly against him.  Once there, he lined his dick up with her pussy, which, like earlier, was soaking wet.  He teased her entrance a bit, rubbing the head across her folds, causing her to let out suppressed moans, and grip his shoulders rather tightly.

"Feels nice?" he smirked, watching as pure pleasure was etched on the Brazilian's face.  After a few seconds, Caveira couldn't take it anymore.

"Just fuck me already!"  she ordered, grabbing his dick and realigning it with her pussy.  "That's an order L/N!"

"Very well"  he nodded.  "You ready?"

"Only since we met"

"It'll hurt, babe"

"I know but I trust you, so get on with it!"  Y/N chuckled and pulled his hips back a bit, still keeping the head aligned.

"Ready?"

"For fucks sake!  DO IT!"  Caveira ordered.  She got her wish.  Boy, did she get her wish.  Y/N thrusted in so hard, she cried out extremely loud, obviously, with pain.  Knowing what to do, Y/N quickly began thrusting in and out, going as deep as he could.  For Caveira, the pain quickly died away, and was replaced with pure pleasure.  She kept her arms wrapped around him tightly as well as her legs, and let out every moan that came out of her.

"How you like it?"  Y/N asked between thrusts.  Caveira let out a rather loud moan before replying.

"Harder!"  she ordered, her tounge starting to hang out.  She felt Y/N comply to the order, and let out groans as he went deeper, somehow, and harder, causing so much pleasure that she laid her head on his shoulder and couldn't move it back off.  So she just stayed like that.  Not that she was complaining.  She was too busy moaning and groaning in pleasure. 

"You close?"  Y/N asked.  Caveira groaned out loud into his shoulder as he continued to fuck her hard and deep.  She would definitely admit that this was her favorite position, being held by, and fucked by, Y/N.  It felt nice, and yet, it felt like she could still take the reins.

"I'm close!"  She shouted, slowly raising her head off his shoulder, only to let it drop back on again.  Y/N could feel himself coming close as well, so he thrust with everything he had, determined to show Caveira a good time.  From her moaning to her head laid on his shoulder, he knew he was doing her well.  He subconsciously started rubbing small circles on her back, just as a soothing gesture, which earned a high-pitched, quick moan. 

"Where you want it babe?"  Y/N whispered into her ear, still rearranging her stomach.  Caveira moaned a few times before she responded.

"I-I want it in me!" she groaned, speaking through clenched teeth.  This caught Y/N off guard.

"Babe...you sure?  We're not protected and-"

"I don't care"  she moaned.  "I want you to fucking fill me up!"

"And if you end up getting pregnant?"

"Then we'll raise that baby to be a hunter, just like his or her parents"  she responded, lifting her head off of his shoulder enough to look him in the eyes.  "I don't care the outcome.  Just cum inside me"  she ordered, followed by a moan.

"Yes ma'am"  Y/N nodded, fucking her rougher.  Caveira let out a loud moan right before cumming all over Y/N's dick.  Y/N followed suit shortly after, cumming deep inside Caveira's pussy.  He felt her collapse from the immense pleasure, and he held her close as she trembled.  Once she was recovered, she smashed her lips onto his, holding the deep, long kiss.

"I fucking love you"  she moaned, burying her face into his chest.

"I love you too Cavy.  Always will"  Y/N replied, holding her as she nuzzled into him.  After some time, the two exited the shower, and began drying off.  They chatted about what would happen if Caveira did get pregnant, and they decided that they'd cross that bridge if they happen to come across it.  Their chatting was interrupted, however, by Doc's voice over the intercom.

"Could operators Caveira and Eir please come to the medbay"

"What could that be about?" Y/N wondered aloud.

"Not sure"  Caveira shrugged, dropping her towel.  "But we should get down there ASAP"