Chapter 10

Odin looks back to Thor and hisses "What is wrong with you?"

Thor crosses his arms and states "You robbed me of a third orgasm. That's what's wrong with me."

Odin cocks an eyebrow to me and asks "Did you not?"

I set my jaw and look to Thor "I'm going to use the bathroom."

When I walk out of the room, I shake my head in embarrassment.

When I get back, Thor screams "Well, you're not his father! And I'm grown enough to make my own decisions!"

Odin turns to me and asks "You just had to mess up his life, didn't you?"

Thor cocks an eyebrow to him, before booming "You can't seriously blame this on him!"

Odin looks to him and remarks "I don't. Not anymore. You chose this, too."

I set my jaw, before declaring "I started this relationship." He looks to me and I explain "Thor didn't start it, this time."

I furrow my brow and explain "In every time period we've dreamed about, I was the harlot that started us, but not on Asgard."

Thor steps towards me and states "On Asgard, you were just reading a book in the library." He rests his hand on my cheek and I lean into "All you were trying to do was read a book."

I kiss his thumb as he runs it across my lips "I threw myself at you." He states, before declaring "Made it impossible for you to say no."

"You took my virginity that night." I tell him and he nods, before looking to his father "Those dreams were the most realistic dreams we have. Neither of us can deny it."

I look to him and tell him "I walk through through this life in a void. I feel more alive in that dream than I do in my everyday life. And is yearning for recognition, appreciation, and love, from a man that will never accept him."

I place my hands on Thor's chest and tell him "Don't be that person for Thor. A man needs a relationship with his father. I can speak from experience."

Odin looks to me in confusion, before asking "Who was the man in your dreams?"

I look to him, knowingly "I called him, father."

~

I sink into bed as Thor wraps his arms around me.

When my mobile buzzes I find it's Darcy "Wanted to reschedule. How about tomorrow at 6?"

Thor furrows his brow and asks "What's up?"

I look to him and state "Some girl wants to learn karate to defend herself if her ex shows up."

He hums, before kissing my forehead "Goodnight."

I kiss his lips, before declaring "Goodnight, darling."

I reply with a simple "Sounds good."

When I place my mobile down, I curl into Thor. He hugs himself to me and I barely hear my mobile buzz before I fall asleep.

The following morning, I don't even check my mobile as I toss it into my bag. In class, my mobile buzzes again and I pull it out to find two messages from Darcy.

"Maybe we can go out for dinner."

"You know, as friends."

I smile at that, before replying back with "It's a date, then."

~

That night, I head up to the old gym to find Darcy stretching on the ground. As I take off my shoes, she sits up and looks to me "Hello."

"Hey." I smile, sitting my shoes on the floor. As I sit next to her, I stretch out my back and tell her "It's best to limber up."

As I pivot into the splits, she states "You're very flexible." I crack my hip and grunt out in relief.

I look to her and state "I've had to be." She gives a questioning look and I flat on my foot "Long story."

After an hour of me showing her the correct positioning and stances for every basic step, I guide her through a coda.

As she tries a side kick, she loses her balance and topples on top of me. I chuckle as she laughs, then her lips are on mine and I freeze.

She looks to me in concern and I stare at her in shock. A hurt look comes over her face and I tell her "I'm gay!"

She looks down at me and asks "Who's your boyfriend?"

As she pulls me up to sit on the padded floor, I tell her "Thor Odinson."

"Thor Odinson, as in captain of the fùtbol team?" She asks and I give a short nod.

"As well as the hockey team and the cricket team." I state, before she sighs "What?"

She scratches the back of her neck "Why are all the good ones gay?"

I give a confident smile "You're suggesting I'm good?"

~

At dinner, she forks a piece on orange chicken into her mouth and asks "So, you've dreamt of one another your whole lives?"

I shrug, before declaring "I get the bad parts, most of the time. He gets the good, most of the time."

She furrows her brow and asks "Have you said your I love yous?"

I take in a deep breath, before nodding. She gives a promiscuous look, before asking "How's the sex?"

I nod "Mind-blowing."

~

When I get back to the dorm room, Thor looks up from his laptop and asks "How was the practice session?"

"Darcy kissed me." I state as I sit my bag down "I told her I'm gay, and that I'm dating you. She understood, and we had a nice dinner, talking about you."

He gives a proud smile "I don't know if I should be insulted or happy."

I straddle his legs and kiss him, gently "Be horny, for me tonight, baby."

He growls, lovingly, before closing his laptop and carrying me to the bed.

As he tosses me down, I laugh in excitement. He rips off my clothes and looks over my naked body.

He turns me around and crawls on top of me. As I reach back to try to pull off his shirt, he grips my wrists and kisses my shoulder "Why don't you just sit back, relax, and let me eat you out."