Limits and Boundaries

A/N

You is love!

--
Sometimes all you need is a second chance. Because maybe time wasn't ready for the first chance.

The morning i opened my eyes, i can't stop myself in grinning from ear to ear. She's now my girlfriend! I have the hottest girlfriend! My mind screamed.

I happily stood up and rummage my closet. What to wear? I mindlessly pick up my tops and skirts in my closet, making a perfect pair. I really want to look pretty in Ken's eyes. Blame the guys and gals chasing her. She's quite popular in both sexes. It's as if she rules both worlds.

I tossed my clothes in the bed and ran in the bathroom to take my shower. I'm thinking how amazing it is on how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly, without warning, mean the entire world to me. I can clearly remember the day she approached me, the day we started talking, because for me that's what started me and her. I love you,Ken!!

As i finished dressing, i heard the honked of her car outside. I immediately run towards the door to open it. I was expecting she'll come inside after a minute or a two but ten minutes had already lapse but she's not yet in sight. I decided to just come for her outside. That's when i saw that she's talking to my landlady.

"Are you still the one who is gonna pay her rent?" I heard Mrs. Tahnman asked suspiciously. "Is she cheating on you?"

Me? Cheating on Ken?! You wish!

"I'm gonna pay my rent! And i'm not cheating on her!" I yelled angrily. How dare them talk behind my back? Seriously, it's really pathetic to back stab someone without them knowing what was coming. Ken's cheeks lose it's color. I smirked. Afraid to get caught? It's a good thing that i'm in love with you.

"R-rain, let me exp---"

I just grabbed her arm and led her back to her car. "I know it already and i don't need your explanations. Just let me do it on my own starting today." I said calmly as we slid inside her car.

"But you're my girlfriend now." She argue. I just rolled my eyes and pinched her nose.

"Exactly! You're my girlfriend not my financer."

"Okay!" She replied smiling as wide as she can. You're so easy to read honey! I chuckled inwardly.

"Forget about the monthly allowance too. I will pay for my tuition fee as well." I said flatly.

"B-but-----"

"No more buts, honey!"

She didn't say anything but i know she's still plotting something. I know her. She'll have to get it her way or another.

----

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked as I scribbled something in my notebook. We we're in the Crambled Mix Cafe.

"I'm doing the set of limits and boundaries in this 100 days contract." I said dismissively. After the kiss she stole from me, i am getting more and more warrier because it's addicting. I can't stand a day with her without thinking on having a proper kiss with her. She's my girlfriend, right? It's one of my privileges.