21 : Shopping Pt. 1

I'm sorry for the late update! I've got over 1,000 reads now, which I'm so grateful for! But which also means now I have a lot of people who are gonna want to have updates lol. So hopefully I will be able to keep up to date.

Recap

"You forget I'm rich baby" I said jokingly

A couple minutes later we had our food and I handed her her stuff, putting her drink in the cup holder.

"Let's go shopping"

~~~

She pulls opens one of the sandwiches and begins to eat it, a smile spreading across her face. I smiled too and began eating mine. I ate my first one in literally 4 bites. She took small bites of hers and while I was now through with my second one, she was only half way through her first.

I continued driving to Walmart, we would get all of the main essentials there, then we would go clothes shopping.

As she finishes her sandwich she puts her paper back in the bag and takes a sip of her drink before resting her head against the window.

"Are you not gonna eat anything else?"

"I really don't e-eat that much a-at one time...." she frowned and looked down.

"It's okay love" I grabbed her hand again and stroked her knuckles.

Soon we arrived at Walmart and I just wanted to leave my baby where she was. I'm not sure if she was asleep, I don't think she was because her breathing wasn't shallow, but she looked so peaceful.

"We're here love..."

Her eyes popped open and she looked at the window and sighed.

"We don't have to do this today if you don't want to"

"No...it's okay. T-there's no point in s-sitting around, i-is there?"

"I suppose not. But if you get tired just tell me okay?"

"Okay" she looked down.

I hopped out and sprinted to her side and opened the door. She climbed out and gave me a small thankful smile.

I grabbed her hand once more and began walking towards the door. As we walked inside a cold gush of air hit us, and Rose slightly shivered. I untied the hoodie around my waist and handed it to her. She blushed and shook her head no.

This time, I stopped walking, causing her to stop too. I turned towards her and raised my eyebrow at her curiously. She's cold, why not take it?

"Lift your arms."

"W-what? W-why"

"I said lift your arms"

She obeyed and I scrunched up the hoodie before slipping it over her head. It completely swallowed her. It was way too wide and went down to her knees.

I smiled.

"There"

She just blushed profusely and tugged the hood up all the way over her face, people had been staring at us because of our little encounter.

I gave them all glares and they all looked away quickly, then I chuckled and tugged on her hand. She began following beside me again.

First, I grabbed a buggy and pushed it with one hand, holding her in the other. I could sense her being uncomfortable, and how every once in awhile she'd scoot closer to my side. I know it was just because people were staring. Some of them knowing who I was. All it took was a look and their eyes were averted.