27

"What do you want to talk about Namjoon?" You asked as he lets you sit down on the chair in front of his desk area.

Namjoon sighed. "When I tell you, I hope you don't get uncomfortable because of it."

Your brows furrowed as you stared at Namjoon with a questioning face. You simply woke up and didn't understand what was happening around you. You were even shocked to find the boys gathered around the dining table.

It seems like Namjoon won't tell you if you don't promise to not get uncomfortable during this talk.

"Fine, I won't ignore you all for a month," you responded which made Namjoon smile.

"Y/N-ah," he called out as he places his palm on top of your hand which was resting on the desk nicely. "I'm sure everyone had already stated their feelings to you and I hope you didn't become too uncomfortable with it?" He straight-forwardly says with a questioning tone at the end of his phrase.

So this is what you both are going to talk about. "Don't worry Namjoon, I didn't become uneasy." You assured him. "But what makes you want to talk about this topic so suddenly?"

"It's just that we kind of talked about it a while ago." He seemed to be hesitant but you wanted him to continue. "Y/N, I hope you understand what we're trying to tell you. About those sweet words, those names we call you, those moments."

You turn into a shade of red as he talks about all the things you've done with the seven of them.

He smiled. "Y/N, I like you," he said. "I like you a lot. And I'm guessing you already know how the others feel about you." His hand was still above yours even while he was talking.

"I know we didn't start that nice." He chuckles which made you laugh as well. "We made those shady assumptions about you, thinking you were the same as your father—" You immediately cut his words off.

"Hey! I am not like that." You pouted and removed your hand from his to cross it over your chest.

Namjoon seemed to laugh even more with your remark. "I know, you were so different from him. Even though his features resemble some of yours, I know you're not like him. Because you're different."

Your smile grew because of the words leaving his mouth. The words that were hitting you straight in the heart came up to your cheeks which now were red as the lava.

"I can say the same to all of you." This time, it was your turn to say what was your thoughts. "At first, I despised everyone because I didn't know why I was all of a sudden kidnapped. I know my Dad has a lot of Mafia enemies but I didn't think they would target me." Your eyes widened to get in the act.

Namjoon laughed at your point of view before letting you continue speaking. You have to admit, those dimples were cute.

"But then everyone was treating me nicely. You guys weren't besting me up like other kidnappers so I thought, why not befriend them?" But turns out, are they going to be only friends or more than friends?

The guy in front of you looks like he understood where you were coming from. "We didn't want to involve you with our revenge on your Dad but it is what it is." You both laughed.

"I, um, also want to thank you for teaching me back then how to use a gun," you stuttered, those scenes coming back to your mind. "My father trained me but he wasn't as good as you." You smiled to compliment his skills.

Namjoon's cheeks turned into a shade of red and you noticed that. "That was nothing. We all wanted you to learn how to fight despite being kidnapped."

And you thought about it. Those seven kidnappers who suddenly kidnapped you from your school are now very close to you. You and Jin's cooking moments. You and Yoongi's late-night talks. You and Hoseok laugh whenever something funny happens. You and Namjoon's heart-to-heart talks. The maknaes who seemed to love you very much. They adore every part of you.