Part: 6 Best Parents

Sana fed Angel and she slept while drinking the milk. Sidharth kissed her forehead and she kept Angel in the crib gently after admiring her for a few minutes.

"She is so beautiful, hubby. I can stare at her all day without getting bored." She murmured after coming into his hubby's arms. Her head was on his chest, she was listening to his soothing heartbeat.

Sidharth kissed her hair. "Thank you." He thanked her again for bringing Angel into this world.

"Hubby, give me my phone." She shouted, suddenly jumping out of his arms.

His eyebrows creased. "What happened, baby ?" He asked concernedly.

"First give me my phone then I'll tell you."

He nodded his head and then gave the phone to her after picking it up from the side table. She started doing something on phone, sitting beside him.

He was looking at her, narrowing his eyebrows, confused. "Now will you tell me, what are you doing?"

"I'm setting the alarm because I have to feed angel after every two hours." She told him while still, she was busy on phone.

Sidharth lips curled into a broad smile, seeing his baby becoming responsible for Angel. It said truly that time makes everybody responsible.

Moving her eyes from the phone, she looked at him and he whispered. "I love you a lot, baby."

"How much ?" She asked after leaning over him.

He clasped her face with his hands and moved closer to her lips, raising his head from the pillow. He planted a lingering kiss on her lips, telling her indirectly that how much he loved her through his kiss. He pulled away, breathing heavily. They both gazed at each other, her hands were on his chest.

She was panting. "I love you more, hubby." She whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Now sleep, baby." He said, embracing her into his arms.

"Good night, hubby." She murmured, snuggling in his hubby's arms.

"Good night, baby." He kissed her hair. She fell asleep, having a blissful smile on her face.

After one hour, Angel started crying in the crib. Sidharth instantly woke up, listening to her crying sound. He carefully shifted his baby's head from his chest to pillow. She cried in sleep like a small baby after coming out from his hubby's arms. He calmed her down by caressing her forehead. Her face softened and crease disappeared from her forehead. He leaned down and kissed her forehead before climbing down from the bed.

"Daddy is coming, Angel, stop crying." He strolled toward the crib, where his angel was sleeping.

He found her crying, moving her tiny hands and legs.

"What happened my princess?" He asked picking her up in his arms. He rocked her, cradling close to his heart but she cried more loudly.

He held her upright over his shoulder with one hand and he checked her diaper from his other hand. "oh this is the matter. You pooped."

"Don't cry, my angel. Daddy will change your diaper." He kept her back in the crib and put the pacifier in her mouth. She stopped crying and started sucking it, looking at Sidharth innocently. He smiled at her. He leaned to her face and kissed her forehead.

He went to bring the sheet, wipes and a fresh diaper from her cupboard. He walked to his angel after putting all the things on the bed.

"Daddy is back, Angel." He said, standing in front of her crib.