S1, E12

This chapter will be a mix of episode 12 and 13, since Gojo-chan defeated the nomu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-He got me..."

"Teacher!" Mina exclaimed.

-----

Aizawa got his other arm broken, 'I'm sure I erased his quirk. That means he is just that strong. He's as strong as All Might...But not as strong as (Y/n)...' He thought as his head was grabbed, but before his head could get slammed down, it was pushed off.

(Y/n) had ignored the pain in her side and kicked the curse off, "Get the hell away from him..."

-----

"Stop comparing me to him...That's the one thing I hoped from everyone..." She slowly raised her hand towards her blindfold, "...but everyone keeps doing it." She said as she pulled down her blindfold, "Let's see how your curse does against me, hm?" She finished, smirking, before crossing her middle finger over her pointer, "Domain Expansion:"

"Unlimited Void." She finished as the humanoid curse and herself were inside her domain. She ripped off their limbs and their head at a fast pace.

-----

The blue haired male, then suddenly appearing in front of the three.

Before his hand could touch Tsuyu's face, he was kicked back towards the fountain, next to the mist guy.

"You're really trying to piss me off, huh? I got rid of your so called "Nomu" and now you trying to hurt my friends?" A certain sorcerer's voice said.

The three looked up and saw, (Y/n) standing in front of them. Midoriya and Tsuyu smiled, as Mineta cried tears of joy.

'We were all, even the teachers, covered by the darkness of evil and fear...'

"He's finally appeared." She turned to the entrance, which burst open, making everyone turn.

'The deeper the darkness...'

In walked in the number one hero.

'...the more dazzling the light shines.'

"All Might!"

-3rd POV-

All Might began walking, 'I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened. Good grief, it really makes me angry. Thinking about how frightening it must have been for the children...And how hard my juniors fought...But that is why I must proudly say—' He thought before speaking, "It's fine now!" He ripped his tie, "I am here!"

"All Might!" Mineta exclaimed, crying.

"Ribbit..." Tsuyu croaked.

"All...Might...He's not smiling..." Midoriya said.

"Took him long enough." (Y/n) said, smiling.

The villain stood up, "I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society."

-----

"That's All Might...? It's my first time seeing him in person!" A villain said, looking at the hero, who threw his jacket to the side.