Chapter 28

Asuma walked in Hokage office. He entered to see Minato sitting on his seat. His eye was dark.

"You summoned me. Hokage-sama?" asked Asuma.

"Yes. Just wait for a second." said Minato.

Few minute later..Obito and Kushina entered room.

"I have to make a announcement. Just three hours ago..A shinobi from Fire Monk Temple reported. Every one was..injured gravely and Temple was complete desultory." said Minato.

Asuma looked in shock while Obito and Kushina gasped.

"W..What happened!?" asked Asuma.

"Sigh. When Kyubi attacked Konaha..His Charka spread although Village. Kazuma..One of the Twelve Guardian invested that Chakra into his son creating him a Jinjuriki of Nine-Tails." said Minato.

"Without a seal!? Is the man an Idiot!?" asked Kushina.

Obito face harden.

"It seems few survived including Sora and we will be viewing their memories..Although..We know who are responsible to this and few more disturbing facts.. " said Minato.

"Who did this?" asked Asuma with fist clenched.

"Control your anger. I understand but not right now..Follow me.." said Minato.

I.T department

All Jonin and Chunin were there including Clan heads. Inoichi stood with Sora on a Chair.

Satsuki walked in room and glanced around. Behind her was Yakumo.

 Behind her was Yakumo

"Hm..So this Sora guy confronted Naruto.." said Satsuki.

"Seems so. Atleast what Hokage said.." said Yakumo.

"Satsuki-onee-san.." said Sasuke. 

"Oh! Sasuke! How was the retrieval mission..?" asked Satsuki with dark look in her eye.