Chapter 3

Lucia POV

"Erm actually we can send some men in and gather your stuff." Matteo said.

"No thanks. I don't like people touching my stuff." I replied and went in.

Your men??

I ran upstairs, putting my daggers and guns into my bag along with a bunch of clothes.

I took my sour patches from my bedside table and stared at the picture Gael, Matrina and I took a few days ago in a park. I put that into my bag too. I walked towards the door with a few bags and looked back at my room. Something's missing.

BUN BUN.

I frantically looked around my room and saw something under my blanket

I frantically looked around my room and saw something under my blanket. "OMG BUN," I said and grabbed her.

I stood at the door again, making sure I didn't miss anything.

It's been 5 minutes staring at my room.

I smiled.

Gonna miss you room.

I walked downstairs and saw my brothers on the sofa watching tv.

"Sure, make yourself a home," I said.

"Will do," they both replied.

I rolled my eyes.

Opening the kitchen cabinet.

Wait.

Where's one of my sour patch??

There should be 2 left but there's only one here.

"Did any of you take my sour patch?" I asked my brothers.

"Oh ya. I did." Flavio said, showing me the package.

"OH YOU WITCH." I tackled him to the floor.

He fell with a "Oofftt"

Matteo was watching, laughing like a hyena.

"DO NOT" punch. "TOUCH" punch. " MY" punch. " SOUR PATCHES" punch. "EVER AGAIN" punch.

Well, obviously I didn't punch-to-kill-him. It was like a playful punch. Ya know?

"Now we....we know to ne...never... mess wi... with Lucia's...sour patches..." Matteo said in between laughs.

"Baby sis, that hurts." Flavio said, acting hurt.

I rolled my eyes and took my stuff.

"You owe me a pack of sour patch." I mumbled to Flavio as I followed them into the car

"Airport," Matteo said to the driver.

"Yes Boss," he replied.

Boss??

AHHH BOSS. I quickly took my phone out and dialed for my street fighting boss.

"Hey Ark, I'm moving to New York and will be stopping the classes here."