0.14 TAPE 14

vision and wanda walk back inside and find clint with two tissues shoved up his nostrils. everyone except the lovers thought this is almost over, thank god. little did they know.

sam pops in the tape labeled P.M.

sam: why does he get the last tape

vision: well technically there's another one

sam: well it's not gonna be about any of us

sam pops in the tape with a sigh.

y/n: pietro maximoff...you don't deserve to be the last tape here

sam: hah!

y/n: i guess it kind of makes sense? i mean you made me feel like i was in hell.

pietro: that was...the goal

y/n: did you stand there all alone after our fights? i could never explain to anyone what was going on. i could see you standing next to me, your mind was somewhere else right now. you would sigh, then look away. i could see it clear as day

wanda: p, what does she mean?

pietro: i- i- he struggles to find the right words

y/n: you close your eyes and take a deep breathe, pietro you were so afraid. you hide behind that baby face. you could run all night looking for the answers in the pouring rain. you just wanted peace of mind. ever since the sokovia attack. you wanted to be at peace with your own being. i saved you from being sprayed with a bunch of bullets. now i could never, ever, explain why you took out your emotions the way you did on me. i don't think anyone could.

pietro: oh my god

y/n: it's funny how it seems like yesterday. you were looking a-and feeling out of place. you gathered all your things and slipped away. and without a second thought, i followed you into the hall. you were hyperventilating, i think having a panic attack. i helped you get through it. pietro i was there. all the time. we agreed to never speak of it.

tony: so that whole thing between you two was an act?

pietro: no it wasn't an act. i still hated her. she just didn't hate me as much.

y/n: you reeked of cigarettes and you were always daydreaming. pietro you were only seventeen, so sweet with a mean streak.

wanda: pietro why didn't you tell me?

pietro is almost embarrassed. he's red in the face, palms sweaty, ignoring the mutters.

y/n: if you could find a reason, maybe a reason to change. maybe that was the answer. or a reason for me to stay here. that could've been the answer. i don't know pietro. all i know is that i never hated you as much as you hated me. i saved your life, you made mine hell. goodbye pietro.

the tape clicks off and pietro lets a silent tear fall down his cheek. wanda turns her chair to look at him and he just hugs her tightly while he sobs.

tony: oh please put away those bitch baby tears!

wanda: stark shut up! you were not a good father to her. she grits through her teeth

they argue for a little, going back and forth before bucky shuts it all down.

bucky: all of you shut the hell up! okay just shut up. we have one more goddamn video to get through this? please for the love of god this needs to be over.

steve: over? you cheated on her! with her best fucking friend...this will never be over

this is the most anyone had heard steve swore this much in his whole life. they spark another argument, now between the two super soilders and natasha gets dragged in. vision eventually shuts everyone down.

vision: listen! we cannot create this much damage. y/n loved chaos, but not this. steve, she loved you. and bucky she loved you too. and natasha of course she loved you. and tony...maybe you weren't the best father but she still looked up to you and loved you. she said it in your tape.

everyone finally goes silent. vision takes it upon himself to put in the final tape with no initials.