𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

I can't believe I thought I could've just sneaked away, like who was I kidding? Nervously I turned around and looked at him.

Arms crossed over his chest, I saw that he was leaning on the counter with one of his eyebrows up which mean he was curious. I mean I do see why he would be.

"Y-yes, sir?" I asked nervously playing with my fingers. It's a habit of mine. I do it when I'm nervous.

He just looked at me. Then his face just turned blank. I don't know if I should be scared or scared by this. Then he spoke.

" Where's Lyssa?"

"Oh, um she went to the bathroom, she asked me to bring the tray here by the time," I said pointing to the tray in the sink.

He didn't even look at where I was pointing to. I just stopped and shoved my hands into my back pocket. Embarrassing much.

"Come." That's all he said like damn commanding me already big daddy.

Honestly, I didn't want to go I was too intimidated by him, I mean you tell me if you would gone to a 6 ft, jacked man if he commanded you to come to him. I think not, I would've run... yet I'm here walking towards him.
Stupid ass feet.

"Help me cut the broccoli and those carrots. I already cleaned them," he commanded again and pointed to the cutting board.

"Um, sure thing," I said while picking up a knife from the holder and walking towards the board.

He had everything laid out there already. Looking at my hands, I realized I forgot to wash them before I started. Washing it quickly, I dried my hands and started cutting the broccoli first.

Mr. Ivanov was still in the kitchen, he was spreading the butter onto the chicken to help it get some color I guess. He could spread my leg- I'll stop. While I was watching him I felt a sharp pain in my finger.

"Oh fuck." I shouted dropping the knife on the counter.

I immediately looked up to locate where the paper towels were but Mr. Ivanov was already in front of me.

Grabbing my hand, he pressed it against his lips sucking the blood. Did I find it weird... no, I was too flustered to even think. He passed his tongue on it and looked at me. We just kind of stared at each other. I didn't even care if he had caught me staring I mean he had my finger in his mouth.

"What's going on?"

I snatched my hand away quickly and went to the sink to rinse it, guess who found the paper towels. While I was doing that he answered her.

"Um, she sliced her finger while cutting the vegetables."

"Oh Julie you're forever distracted, I'll go get a band-aid," she said with a little laugh.

I on the other hand just needed my heart to stop beating so fast. It was beating like I ran down an ice cream truck.

"You're wasting the water."

Snapping back to reality I turned the tap off and grabbed a piece of paper towel.

Turning around I saw he had his hands on the island with his head hung low and his back turned. I wanted to say something but he interrupted me before could've even opened my mouth.

"Go to the living room. I'll finish up here," he said not even making a glance at me.

Holding my finger against my chest, not saying a word I walked to the living room and sat on the bean bag. Closing my eyes, I was trying to collect myself...but all I kept thinking about is "What the fuck was that."