Elf Part 2: Royal Hearing

Damian stepped back trying to find a way out of this fight. The sword she was wielding was far superior than the bow staff. Then he noticed that there was a spare weapon in her sattle. He slowly started to get near enough to grab it. He lunged for it just as the girl launched forward. He was able to grab it and turned towards her

(There's not talking and they are in the forest)

Damian growled raising his hands towards her slowly. He had never been beaten like that before. She put the cuffs on and tight them to her sattle. She climbed back on top of her horse and looked at him.

"You should not feel so bad. Not many have been able to keep up with me that long." He stared at her for a long time. He knew she was holding back he could tell on how she let him attack and evade a little more.

"You were pulling your hits. You were holding back." Damian said not liking he had lost.

"Did you honestly expect anything less. Every time your kind and world discovers ours they wage war. We have far superior abilities. Your kind may have advance weaponry but our hearts guide us." Damian studied her taking notice that she tightened her grip on the reins.

"You remember the last time your world was attacked." Damian said out loud. Instead of replying she giddy up her horse he started to walk in the silence. He studied her seeing that she seemed tense. She hadn't been tense in the fight but when he said she remembers the last time her world was attacked. He never heard a whisper or saw any indication that earth had wage war on another world.

"Your world was in what they called the war world II. They were at war with each other they wanted to use this world people and our abilities for their advantage. They all wore a red x with the edges bent." Damian studied her eating this. "My family was one of the first who fought against him. He survived but the stories he has are chilling." She said before speaking up a little. Damian started to sped walk to keep up. They soon reached the palace and Damian was in awe.

 They soon reached the palace and Damian was in awe

"This is the castle the royal family resides in. After you are clothes correctly and I am in correct attire as well I will present you to the Queen and King. If they deem it g
Fit they will allow the princess to come watch understand?" Damian nodded knowing this was a life threatening moment and that he needed all the help he could get.

The girl soon left him to get ready. A lot of people came in but he scared them off with the batglare. He was soon ready and the servants came in to make sure was on or looked correctly on him. With the chains still in place the girl entired shocking Damian by her look. He had assumed she would wear either fancy clothes or a much nicer suit of armour but not normal clothing.