Side Story #1 Bruno & Mayka

A/N :You can skip this one, okay?
This is just a side story of Bruno and Mayka. I'll be inserting two to three chapters for their story.

Bruno's POV

I am in charge of Sir Cade and Sir Miles's safety and I don't know why I am fucking cutting fabrics right now with the wifey. Sir Cade decided to just leave me in the mansion to protect his boyfriend. I am proud because he trusts me but this fucking wifey makes me help on his hobby too.

"Bruno, can you just follow the pattern?" I just nodded my head. I hate talking. They said my voice is scary so I tend to be just quiet. They misinterpret my tone most of the time.

I've been cutting for hours. I am an Elite for Heaven's sake. I didn't train for years just to sew baby clothes.
Of course, I can't voice it out. Sir Miles is sensitive since he got pregnant.

I have huge respect for this family and we vowed to protect them with all our lives. All Elites have sworn to make them safe. My father was an Elite too.
We owe what we have to them. Our family became well off with the help of this family.

Mayka entered the room with more fabrics. Damn it!

"Can I help?" Mayka asked his brother.

Please do.

"No thanks, you are busy enough. We can manage." Sir Miles answered.
Why is he involving me here?

Mayka looked at me. "Oh, I didn't notice you. Nice! So you have talent in sewing? That's cute." He is making fun of me. Fuck!

I just stared at him too. I am not in the mood to talk.

Mayka is running to be the next team leader. If there will be a contest in Elites, he'll probably win the Mr. Congeniality award. He is the favorite guard here because he is charming...I mean friendly. Being an Elite leader is not a popularity contest. It should be shown in the skills. I am a fan of Mr. Cirrus. He is the best Elite head for me. He is the father of Sir Kai who is currently our head now. He is good too but I always see him napping.

"Miles, don't forget to eat on time. I need to go to MSU to check on Sir Cade." Mayka looked at me from head to toe again. What is his fucking problem?
"... Because his main bodyguard now is busy with...uhmmmm...sewing clothes." He was holding his laugh.

If I twist his arms right now, I wonder if he can laugh more.

He left the room and I met Sir Miles's teasing smile. What the hell is the problem with these brothers?

"Yes, sir?" I asked.

"Nothing. Call Cade. Tell him I am tired." Sir Miles ordered. He is weird. If he is tired, then rest. Why does he need to inform his boyfriend?

I walked out of the room to obey the order. I called Sir Cade.

"Why? What's the problem? I am in the middle of the class." He answered. I can still hear his professor discussing in the background.

"Sir Miles asked me to call you."

"Why? What happened to my baby?"
Cringe.

"He said he is tired sewing."

"Oh, please tell my baby to take a rest. Can you hand him the phone?"
He is using that cringy tone again.

I went out of the room after I handed the phone to him. This room is separated from the mansion. It was located at the back of the pool area. This room is just made to be his sewing area.

"Done sewing?" His fucking brother asked me. He is puffing his cigarette.

"Didn't you know that there is a pregnant inside? You shouldn't smoke here. If sir Cade sees you, you are dead." This Mayka makes me talk a lot. It's tiring.

"That's why I am outside." He hissed.

Fine. I don't want to talk anymore.

After smoking, he just headed outside the gate. Probably to go to MSU.
The smell of the cigarette stinks.

Sir Miles walked out of the room to give me the phone. "Time to rest, Bruno." I just followed him to the first floor. Finally, I can have my break time too. I returned to the barracks to have the rest that I've been craving.

Zzzzz....

"What's your shift?" Someone woke me up. Damn!

"You're asking because?" I growled.

"Sir Bruno, it's six PM already. I hope you didn't forget your shift." This Mayka guy is annoying. He is very friendly to all the guards but so rude to me.

I glared at him.

Where's my shirt?

I saw it behind him so I was about to grab it when he pushed me.

What the hell?

"I am just getting my shirt behind you. What are you thinking?" I snapped.

"Ass." He muttered.

After that day, whenever I see Mayka, he is always avoiding my stares. I am clueless about what I did to him.

"You like him?" Sir Cade asked me.

"No, sir. I wouldn't dare like Sir Miles."

"I am talking about Mayka." Sir Cade again.

"No." What the hell gave him that idea?

"Then stop staring at him like that. You are like a teenager who keeps stealing glances at his crush."
Did I? Why would I have a crush on that guy? I would better date the new cook here. At least that girl looks so charming.

It was late at night. I am done with my shift. I stretched my arms and took off my shirt. Finally!

The double-deck across my bed moved. Fuck! Sydney is not here already and Bernard has a shift until 1 AM so who the hell is here?

"Who are you?" I asked in a low tone.

He was sleeping, facing the wall.

"Why are you so noisy?"
That voice. I know that annoying voice.

"Why the fuck are you here?"
I was surprised to see him here.

"This is my fucking room too," Mayka answered.

"You are staying in your apartment," I told him.

"I didn't extend the lease. I am alone there and my brother lives in the mansion so it's better to stay here. And why am I even explaining to you? This room is for four stop being greedy." He talks a lot.

"Fine. Sleep here comfortably then."
I hissed.

I pushed down my pants leaving with only boxer shorts on.

He lowered his head.

"What are you doing? why are you stripping in front of me?" Is he shy?
Come on. I even take a bath full naked in the shower room with guards around.

"Any problem? I sleep without clothes on. Deal with it. Enjoy sleeping in our room."