23-

9 hours later
Second POV

hehe 😉

"So Mrs. Scandalous you wanna tell me what happened earlier today" Denki asked drinking tea. It was 10pm at night Hiro was already put to bed and you and Denki were talking.

"Nothing happened. I mean he practically saved me from getting sexual assaulted but actual if your getting specific I saved myself."

"Woah you did not mention that what the hell?" You told Denki the entire story causing him to hug you in shock. "Y/n! You could've been hurt"

"I know. I don't really want to talk about it too much right now. Is that okay?" He nodded his head, mostly why you didn't want to talk about it is because you didn't remember it herself. "Denki im gonna tell him."

"Really. Said Y/n 100 times before. I love you but I'll believe it when I see it" he crossed his arms.

"I'll tell him right now." You crossed your  arms like him. "Okay 50 bucks but you don't have to do it." You  stuck out her hand and shook his hand. "50 bucks is a deal."

"Okay please watch Hiroto he shouldn't wake up again." Denki smirked. "Your not gonna do it" he laughed putting his attention on the tv. "Bet"

...

Now you stood at Hitoshi's door pacing back and forth. That was until the door swung open to meet Hitoshi dark glance.

"Oh. Hello Y/n. My neighbor told me a crazy person was standing at my door for about 8 minutes." You mentally rolled her eyes this is why people need to mind their damn business.

"I needed to tell you something but it uh looks like you busy." You looked down he was shirtless his abs were stronger and v- li-.

"Like what you see. Come inside im not busy" he smirked. "Okay" you looked down walking inside already regretting everything.

"Don't gotta tell me you already miss me already baby girl" Hitoshi whispered slightly nimbling ear causing chills to race up your body.

"Hitoshi" y/n made eye contact breathing deeply. He gripped on to her chin looking deeper in her eyes, you couldn't even think about moving back he smashed his lips into yours.

Before you could even react your lips started moving by themselves it seemed. He was the first to pull away looking down at your face. You felt a urge of confidence pass through you. You reached up to his face pulling his face down to yours. Hitoshi backed you into a wall no words were spilt between the two just pure intimacy. He put his hands on the back of your thighs making you jump, wrapping your thighs around his waist. Hitoshi rested his hand on your ass.

"My needy girl" he pulls away sucking up your neck. Instantly attacking your sweet spot. Y/n's head fell back gripping onto his arm. "Still the same spot" He slid one of his hands up your shirt.

"Fuck" she said feeling his hand trail up to her breast. He stopped kissing her neck to pull of her shirt. Your hands fumbled taking his off as he set you down on the counter. Y'all's lips collided once more fighting for dominance, he obviously won making you pull away to taking a deep breath.

Hitoshi panted running his hand through his hair. "Do you wanna do this? Cause once I start there's no going back" He asked, you quickly nodded your head took away from the lust. He gripped your chin making you look at him straight in the eyes.

"With words" He glared at you. "Yes. please" Hitoshi smirked kissing down your chest. He held you in his arms throwing you on the bed. Quickly he took off your bra he spread kisses around one while squeezing the other. You couldn't contain your light moans trying to be quiet.

He continued the kisses down your stomach. Leaving small love bites along the way. Once he got to your underwear he slowly pulled them down teasing you.

"Hitoshi go faster" you whined moving your hips trying to get them off. " impatient princess?" He laughed pulling them off and putting his hand over your clothed slit.

"Mmm this wet for me?" He moved the cloth moving two fingers up and down the slit collecting the wetness. "Open." Hitoshi demanded putting his fingers up too your
mouth. You opened your mouth sucking the fingers he put in. "Good girl"

Hitoshi trailed his other 2 fingers inside you twisting them around. You stopped sucking letting out a loud moan. "Your so tight baby. Might need to stretch you back out. Mhm?"

"Hitoshi fuck me" you scratched his back begging for more. He took off his pants and boxers, his dick springing out. It was much bigger than last time.

"I'll be easy princess" he whispered in your ear pressing his dick in your entry. "Wait Hitoshi condom" he nodded bending over to his night stand and grabbing a condom ripping it open and sliding it on.

He then slowly pumped his dick inside you. Y'all both moaned at the feeling radiating through y'all's body. "Faster" you moaned, head falling back in pleasure as he moved fast. "Such a pretty little pussy. I've missed it. He moved in an angle hitting your g-spot. Your nails scratched his back moaning loudly.

"Little kitten, easy with the scratches" he moaned in your ear thrusting harder. You cried out of suprise at his raid movements.

He turned your face so that you were looking at him. "Look at me kitten, fucking you hard. You like that hmm, do you?"

"S-so good don't stop" you moaned and Hitoshi kissed her still thrusting at a exotic speed.

"Let me cum please" you begged feeling the pressure in your stomach about to explode. "Come on baby cum for me I know you can" he whispered in your ear thrusting harder making her cum. A loud moan that even the neighbors could probably hear through the thick walls was heard.

He kept thrusting, tears fell from your eyes feeling overstimulated. After a few more thrust he moaned getting off of you and moving beside you and throwing the condom away in the trash next to the bed. "Such a good girl" he put his hand on your chin kissing your plumped lips.

Your eyes closed feeling a rush of exhaustion hit you. He stroked your cheek putting you too sleep. Hitoshi went to the bathroom cleaning himself up, before getting a damp rag and wiping/cleaning the mess on you.

He puts his t-shirt over you before getting into bed himself and falling asleep.

(I suck at writing smut sorry!)

Those who haven't started school yet... your lucky and I'm jealous😐 anyways I forgot to update because I was reading this book 👻

Get ready for some sad/drama😉😏