𝟐𝟒. 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

- click the picture to see the pic fully -

i woke up and found myself laying on jacob's chest and feeling his arms around me.

that's how y'all r sleeping ^^

i didn't know what time it was cause he didn't have a clock in his room but there was some sunshine coming through the curtains and i was still extremely tired.

i sat up and fixed my hair. my ponytail fell out when i was sleeping. i fixed it and then lied on the bed again. i guess my movement made jacob wake up.

he yawned and then said "good morning princess," in this raspy tired voice.

"good morning," i yawned too, "what time is it?"

he reached for his phone and turned it on.

"7:45," he said.

"oh God i'm going back to sleep," i told him.

i went back into his arms and i fell asleep to him softly playing with my hair.

we woke up again at around 10 and actually got up this time.

we went to this cute little restaurant next to his house and ate crepes and drank peach tea for breakfast.

today we're going bowling with hannah and xolo.

after eating, we went back to his house to just chill out for a bit until it was time to go.

during the car ride, he played his favorite bands: pearl jam and the arctic monkeys. i didn't know most of the songs, especially by pearl jam cause i didn't listen to them, but i tried to sing as much as i could with him.

"so are you good at bowling?," he asked.

"i mean sort of, the only times i'd go were with my friends but i wasn't that good ya know? i'd like place second or third place after the round was over but i still would need to use the bumpers," i laugh.

"the bumpers?!?! -," he asked laughing hard, "aren't those for like - no offense - children??"

"well excuse you making fun of my bowling skills," i laughed rolling my eyes, "i'll try without them today to see how i do."

"well good luck with that," he said teasingly laughing softly.

he sighed in exhaustion of driving for so long. we were stuck in traffic. plus, we barely got any sleep last night so he was tired.

"bumpers," he laughed quietly to himself.

"i hate you," i said with a smile on my face.

"you know you don't," he said smiling.

"i know," i said blushing.

when we got to the bowling alley, hannah and xolo looked really happy to see us for some odd reason.

"oh my gosh finally," hannah said hugging us both.

"what do you mean?," i asked confused.

"you guys are ten minutes late," she said showing me the time from her phone.

"oh please, don't think we all forgot when you guys showed up almost an HOUR late to olive garden that one time," jacob said.

"well that was a long time ago so that doesn't matter," xolo said.

"really?," i asked knowing that he was joking.

"you guys left about thirteen people, including us, waiting for you guys that day and we were STARVING," jacob said.

"well it's not our fault that the movie we were watching was long," hannah said.

"you guys could've watched it later!," jacob and i said at the same time. we al laughed.

"it's not like you guys were at a movie theater or something, you were watching it from the trailer," i said laughing.

we all stopped 'fake fighting' with each other and started to actually bowl.

the worker asked us if we wanted any bumpers and jacob and i made eye contact. he squinted his eyes at me and seemed like he was trying to hide a smile. we all shook our heads no.

xolo and jacob went first and knocked some pins down.

then it was my turn. i picked up a bowling ball, swung it underhand, and it started rolling toward the pins. i was getting excited until the bowling ball reached the ver end of the lane and went into the gutter. i couldn't believe it. it was right there.

jacob and xolo clapped sarcastically and cheered.

"YEAHHH Y/N STARTING OFF STRONG WITH A STRIKE," xolo said sarcastically.

"enough," i told both of them laughing.

"good try," hannah said with a smile.

"thanks," i replied.

after everyone went, it was my turn yet again.

this time when i walked up, jacob walked with me. i was confused but ignored him anyway.

i picked up a bowling ball and then felt his hands on me.

"here move your hand like that and aim for the middle of the pins and you should do better," he said.

i love when he tries to show me things, it's so cute.

"alright," i said and then did what he told me to do.

the bowling ball kept going and going and it didn't look like it was going anywhere near the gutter this time.

finally, it hit the middle of the pins and i finally made a strike!!

"yesss!," i shouted and hugged jacob.

"i did it," i said with a smile excitingly.

"that's my girl," he said smiling pulling me into a hug and then kissing me afterwards.

i high fived xolo and hannah and we continued bowling.

at the end, i ended up placing in third place.

after bowling, we played at this arcade that was attached to the bowling place. we played pacman, mario kart, air hockey, and other arcade games.

at the end, we all squeezed ourselves into this tiny photo booth and took some pictures together.

jacob and i said goodbye to hannah and xolo and he drove me back to my house.