MARVEL FANFIC

Any MARVEL fans out there? So, after an MCU marathon (including the series -- I love LOKI), I suddenly remembered how I love the Winter Soldier's story -- comic book and MCU, so my brain started playing these scenes of a fanfiction, which brings us.

WRAITH
a MARVEL and INVINCIBLE crossover

A MARVEL x INVINCIBLE crossoverFor the past ten years, Rebecca has been swimming through memories she could not understand, and no matter how much she wanted to wake up she couldn't

A MARVEL x INVINCIBLE crossoverFor the past ten years, Rebecca has been swimming through memories she could not understand, and no matter how much she wanted to wake up she couldn't.After the fall of HYDRA, the Bucky went to follow the last mission he was given, and that was to transport the Creature from the HYDRA base in Alaska, but instead of giving her to them, he took her with him and the two have been on the run since.
Along with the danger he has brought the girl with, he and Rebecca are trying to recall their pasts, but with it is the challenge that Bucky had to face. Raising a pre-teen girl with super-human abilities.

The story explores more on Rebecca's growth, and Bucky trying to guide and raise a teenage girl while on the run, so the major part of it centers on the MARVEL plot but later parts will show the Invincible elements.

Here's a sneak-peek with WRAITH's Chapters One and Two.
Hope you like it!

CHAPTER ONE

The last thing Rebecca remembered was that she had a killer headache. She was strapped down to the bed that they pushed through the hall, the fluorescent lights on the ceiling flashed too brightly for her liking and blinded her each time they passed one, she tried to move her body but someone was holding her down – and it wasn't the straps. On one shoulder was warm and somehow soft, while on her other shoulder was cold and hard. The bed jerked to a stop, and this time, the lights were blinding that Rebecca had to closer her eyes. There were people there aside from the ones who brought her there, and the one who held her down. They all spoke rapid-Russian, she could understand them clearly but because of her headache she couldn't seem to grasp what they talked about. But the next thing she knew was that she felt a pinching pain on the folds of her elbows. She tried to move but the one who was holding her down moved their hold from her shoulders to her arms.

She felt lightheaded but she tried her hardest to fight back. With all of her strength, she called out: "Soldat..." but it only came out as a croak.

The pressure on her arms lifted and before she knew it chaos came in the room. She tried to open her eyes, even with a blurry vision, she could make out what was happening and she could hear the chaos clearly.

"Put him back under!" One of the men barked the command.

One of the men spoke a word, there was silence in the room and then a heavy thud. There were people shuffling, followed by doors swinging open and then shut. The men returned to her table and continued to poke and pinch on her skin even when she tried to ask them to stop. Eventually, Rebecca couldn't fight the drowsiness any longer, and the last thing she heard was, "Prepare her for surgery, and make sure the device is ready."