Chapter 24

Author's POV

"OK, while yoongi and namjoon are cooking  why don't we open the gifts that Sam's father brought for you guys..." Hobie suggested....

"Yes!! Let's go.." Kookie screams....

"Yah!! Wash your hands first. You guys just eat snack's !!" Jin told them....

"Nae!!" The kids replied....

As the kids went to wash hands with hobie.....

"Will you like some tea.." Jin ask Sam's father.....

"Yes, please.." Sam's father replied.....

As jin was preparing tea, Sam's father started conversation with jin.....

"Jin-ssi our company is looking for a model for our next brand of clothes, a-are you interested...?!!" Sam's father ask....

"Chop!! Chop!! Chop!!"

Namjoon started chopping the onions really loud...and jin know that he is getting jealous....

"A-a I don't like doing photoshoots, they are tiring and boring.... But thanks for considering...." Jin give him honest answer.....he had done modeling during his College times....

"Oh its OK, but still if you change your mind..!! Here is my card..!!" Sam's father said, giving the card. But namjoon took it and put it inside his pocket and continue to help yoongi like he did nothing....

Jin and sam's father look at each other  and smile, sipping the tea...

Jin was sure he is going to give namjoon a peace of his mind after the guest were gone.....

----------------------------

The kids came running into the dinning area......

Tae and kookie were wearing  dinosaurs onesie , and have toys in their hands ....

"Thank you ajussi..." They both said to Sam's father.....who smile at them.....

" they never thank me when I buy them food...!!" Yoongi said, sarcastically.... Getting hit by jin from under the table....

"Hey brats, where is jiminie.?!!" Yoongi ask the two kids....

" hyun is with Sam hyun..," tae replied, playing with the toy plane....

"Oh, Sam told me he himself will pick toys for jimin..." Sam's father told them.  And soon jimin and Sam inters the dinning area.....

  And soon jimin and Sam inters the dinning area

Jin literally chock on this tea....

"Appa, look didn't we look cute.." Sam said excitedly to his father..... While jimin was to buzy licking the big lollipop, completely unaware of his surrounding.....

"A-a Sam...you look really cute.." He said, little hesitate......

-----------------------

Sorry for the late late update guys....I just got a little busy.....and I didn't know what to write.....😔.

Please understand me and don't forget to vote and comment.....😘

Borahae~~