48. Ready to pay

Gulf and Mew are surviving somehow...coz the babies always cry...Mew has hired a Nanny too so that Gulf can get enough sleep but the babies are just like their dadda and chopper ...too clingy to their mommy....

Mew: Babes they are again crying....

Gulf: check their diaper Mew and stop bothering me I am trying to sleep...take nanny's help and keep them quiet for some time...they were crying all night I couldn't sleep....

Mew: Mau I know but I guess they want you...

Gulf: come ..you, chopper and these tiny miny come and sit on my chest and kill me...why can't you guys manage a day without me...

Mew: coz we love you so much, Mumma...

Gulf: Aww so cute I am sorry Baloo... Gulf gets up and sits on the bed and took his baby boy in his hand. ..aah being a mom is difficult Baloo...

Mew: I know Mau and I am also sorry I can't help you much...

Gulf: No honey you are helping a lot I can see you are also not getting much sleep...

Zee: hello mommy daddy how are you...? Mew, we have a meeting did you forget...

Mew: oh yes...don't worry I will come down before meeting...

Gulf: Mummy daddy is not getting sleep coz of these 2 ... I am not giving time to chopper too thank god saint is taking care of him...

Zee: yes... it's okay Gulf everything will be alright...I and Saint are also planning to adopt a child after marriage...

Gulf: Really wao that's great...

Mew: common Zee let's go we have a meeting to attend...

Zee: You look like a Zombie please fix yourself..Mew get fresh and changed his shirt still looks too tired coz god knows when he slept last time peacefully...

In meeting ...

Client: I am ready to ditch Mr.Kanawut but you need to protect me and assure me that I will get the good money for my supplies...

Mew: Don't worry I assure you that...mew closed his eyes and started thinking Aaah I am so tired...I wanted to sleep...

Client: So which powder do you use...

Mew: Xyz Milk powder..it is good for babies and thick too even they can digest it easily ...but still you need to make them burp after giving milk...

Client: huh sorry....

Zee: Mew they are asking about Gunpowder which we use...I am so sorry he is a bit distracted come with me I will tell you....Mew go and rest...

Mew: Shit what am I thinking...mew get his room to sleep...and Zee gave him few days of vacation from work..coz his mind is with his kids and Gulf all the time..

After 3 years....

Mew and Zee did everything to get on the top of the international market and now they finally enter where they have won from Akil Kanawut...

Every high-profile person is calling and congratulating Mew and Zee for their success...everything has changed now...Zee and Saint are married and adopted a Son name Pete...Mew and Gulf have named their children Type and Tia..but the thing which has not changed is Mew's fear of his wife....

Gulf: Zee where is that Asshole?? Gulf enter Zee's room and asked him meanwhile in Zee's balcony...

Tia: Dadda Mumma calling...