Chapter 52

Song Yan's wishful thinking fell through. 

He originally planned to take Xia Lin away from the school and drive him to other places to enjoy the feeling of dating in advance. He even finished planning his strategy but Xia Lin refused to follow his script.

The food in Canteen B was very good. Although it was time for breakfast, the cafeteria had everything and the price was very affordable so Song Yan could not find a reason to refuse.

During the meal, Xia Lin was eating happily while Song Yan was a little bit disoriented. He watched Xia Lin eat while thinking about how to make Xia Lin follow his script.

Xia Lin can naturally feel the hot and sticky gaze from Song Yan but he pretended to avoid contact with Song Yan's line of sight. If Song Yan wants to say something, he can open the topic first.

Song Yan's patience ran out so he could only give up the circuitous tactics and bluntly said: "Xia Lin, shall we go out to play after dinner?" 

"I don't wanna go." Xia Lin refused. 

"Why?"

In those years when the two people were together in the previous life, Xia Lin always wanted to go out to play with Song Yan but was always sent by Song Yan with the word "busy". 

Now that the two of them have changed positions, Xia Lin suddenly felt a sense of revenge. 

Song Yan asked, "What will you do this weekend?" 

"I am not like you. I will graduate in two months. I will have my senior year and my fifth year, and I will have to go to graduate school after my senior year. I am very busy." 

Song Yan choked for a while and asked, "Is it so busy that you don't even have time for appointments?"

Xia Lin looked at him strangely: "Have I agreed to date you?" 

"Well, it's because of my improper wording. You should do your best as the host. Can't you accompany an old classmate?"

Xia Lin suddenly couldn't laugh or cry: "Don't forget that you also have your home in City B. What kind of host can I be with you?" 

"Then you can walk with me around the campus of University B," Song Yan said cheekily, "In University B, you are the host and I am the guest. Please show me the scenery of University B!"

Xia Lin was speechless for a while.

I have to say that the campus scenery of University B is well-known in City B. Especially in the spring with the breeze and the rising sun, strolling along the tree-shaded flower path and the Cui Liu Lake on the campus can still satisfy those literati and ink conjectures about poetry and painting.

However, Xia Lin is not a literati, nor does he have any romantic feelings. 

During the four years of university, he lived a regular life of three points and one line in the teaching building, canteen, and dormitory building. He never wanted to waste time in these poetic and picturesque places.

So when Song Yan asked him to take him around the campus, he was really just taking a walk around and he didn't have the consciousness of being a tour guide at all. 

But Song Yan is already very satisfied with this state and will take a few selfies with Xia Lin when he is interested even if Xia Lin's expression is not too cooperative.

The two wandered around 11 o'clock and the temperature was a little high near noon. Xia Lin was so hot that the tip of his nose was sweating so he picked a bench and sat down to rest. 

Song Yan was still very energetic. He was making sure Xia Lin was in his background while taking selfies for himself. 

At this moment, two girls pointed at Song Yan and muttered a few words, then ran over and blushed and cautiously asked: "Excuse me...are you Song Lin?"

Song Yan was taken aback: "You are?"

"We are your fans!"

The two girls saw that he did not deny them and their eyes beamed with excitement, "We have seen your photos and they looked a bit like you from a distance, but we are not sure.  The information from mingming.com says that you are from City D. How could you appear in our University B? We didn't expect it to be really you!"

Song Yan humbly smiled, "Thank you. I'm here to play with my friend this time." 

He pointed to Xia Lin who was sitting on the bench. The two girls looked at Xia Lin, who was expressionless, and instinctively felt that the boy was not easy to get along with. They did not dare to ask any more questions.

One of the girls took out a notebook and pen and said: "Can you take a few minutes to sign my name? I really like you!" 

"Okay." Song Yan helped her sign the name. The writing was very elegant.

The other girl was not to be outdone and hurriedly said, "I don't have a notebook, can you...can you sign it on my back?"