chpt.4

Kay

"You know August just got out right"?

"Oh he did, that's what's up. Umm look baby I'll be back I gotta go take care of something see you later on tonight" he grab his keys and left out before I could even ask where he was going.

Living here in Dallas not so bad, Jay and them suppose to be coming down to visit. I'm happy about that, Lonnie is growing up on me time just be passing by. Justin been acting strange lately I can't really put my finger on it. I know he's not cheating its just something else I think he's hiding something from me and don't want me to know. Whatever it is I'll be sure to find out soon.

CJ

We came back after taking Sanai shopping, go karting, and the zoo. I'm too old for this that little girl had me chasing her all around the zoo.

"You had fun cousin CJ" Sanai ask as she held onto my hand.

"Yeah but you know you wasn't right for making me go in that dark cave then leaving me in there".

"Well I had to check on Tee- Tee" which is Tori little nick name she gave her.

"Yeah okay whatever you say". We walk in the house to see Jay cooking, but I notice her little mix self was glowing.

"Let me find out Jay" Tori said causing her to crack a smile.

"I don't know what you talking about, hey my baby did you have fun" she went over to Sanai.

"Yeah" she say while shaking her head.

"That's good, I have a surprise for you" Jay tells her.

"Oohh what is it" she start jumping up and down.

Next thing I know I see August walking in the kitchen with a little tea cup Yorkie.

"There's daddy princess" August said, Sanai turn around and her little bright light self turn red.

"Daddy!!! You home I miss you so much" she ran up to Aug and he pick her up. She had her little arms wrap around August neck I don't think he could breathe.

"I miss you to lady bug, look I got you a tea cup Yorkie" he handed her the puppy and she began to play with it.

"Aye man it's good to finally see yo Nola ass back, leaving me here with three mean girls" We dap each other up and he gave Tori a hug. After catching up Tori and I was about to head out since she was getting tired, I said my goodbyes and me and my baby was going home.

Jiraya

"Daddy I love you so much" Sanai said as she was sitting on his lap and playing with the puppy.

"Love you too, what are you going to name your puppy"?

"Umm snowflake" she say.

"Why you name her that"?

"Because she's white and pretty".

"Okay well I like it" While they was talking my phone start to ring, I look at and it was Mark. I sent him straight to voicemail and told August and Sanai that dinner was ready.

"Nai baby go wash your hands so you can come eat".

"Don't think I'm finish with you cause it ain't over just yet" August say walking behind me.

"What you talking about"? I ask fixing the plates.

"You'll see Mrs. Alsina" he peck my cheek then slap my ass and went to go sit down, he is to much for me.

Justin

I don't know, I don't know, Why did this had to happen. This is not what I excepted, I had told Kay I was going out to handle some business but she just don't know what I do. I stop playing ball cause I wasn't into it like I was, I end up moving my family here but I think it's best if I move them back to Atlanta and I stay here its only safe for them.

Now I hear that August is out which I thought he was supposed to be getting out in the next two weeks, as I was driving my phone start ringing from an unknown number. I pick up on the third ring,

"What"?

"Aye don't be answering me like that, where you at"?

"I'm about two blocks away from you".

"Oh ight then see you when I see you" then on the other line ended. I hate when people do that don't fucking hang up in my face, all that is uncall for. I park my car and sat there for a minute, man I can't believe I'm doing this. After I do this I'm telling this fool I'm done with this.