Part 65

Jimin was the first one woke in the house and he was eating some mochis he found in the kitchen absentmindedly cause he barely slept last night

Jimin was the first one woke in the house and he was eating some mochis he found in the kitchen absentmindedly cause he barely slept last night. Why? Well... No reason. Namjoon walks in the kitchen and saw the lamb sitting on the counter, eating mochis with no facial expression. "Jimin?". Namjoon calls out making Jimin jump. "Are you ok?". Namjoon asked.

Jimin just shook his head and continued to eat his mochi in silence. "What's wrong?". Namjoon walked over to Jimin and jumped on the counter to sit next to him. "I... Umm...". Jimin sighs. "Don't tell anyone... Please". Jimin begged. "Jimin... I'm the only human in this house you need to trust". Namjoon said and Jimin turns to him. "I'm not kidding". Namjoon said. "Ok then". Jimin says.

"Now what's wrong?". Namjoon asks and Jimin took a deep breath. "I... Think I like Yoongi". Jimin says and Namjoon smiled. "Oh really?". Namjoon says. "Why's that?". Namjoon asked. "Cause... I don't know". Jimin said. "Good enough". Namjoon said. "What do you mean?". Jimin asked. "Jimin, sometimes you don't need a reason to like someone". Namjoon said. "Isn't that weird?". Jimin asks and Namjoon shook his head.

"You'll find the reason why you like someone the more time you spend with them, so don't worry about it". Namjoon said. "But I am worried about it, that's why I'm sitting on the counter and I couldn't sleep last night". Jimin says. "Jimin, stop worrying so much about it". Namjoon said. "But what if Yoongi doesn't like me back?". Jimin asked. "What if he wants someone as pretty as Lily?". Jimin said.

"Ok seriously, what do y'all have against Lily?". Namjoon said. "I don't like him". Jimin said. "Yoongi smiled at him and he let Lily touch him... And I was right next to him". Jimin huffed and Namjoon chuckled. "So you also let out your clingy side". Namjoon said. "No I didn't". Jimin's ears twitched. "You're lying". Namjoon said. "Stupid ears". Jimin said and Namjoon laughed.

"Relax a little Jimin, I know Yoongi likes you too". Namjoon said. "And how do you know?". Jimin says. "I told you... I'm the only human in this house you should trust". Namjoon said and Jimin giggled. "He'll tell you that he likes you back, just wait ok?". Namjoon said. "Ok, thank you Nam Nam". Jimin smiled. "You're... Please stop smiling at me... It hurts". Namjoon said. "Do you need a band aid?". Jimin asked.

"I don't...". "Smiley! Smiley! Nam Nam needs a band aid!". Jimin runs out the kitchen calling for Hoseok and Namjoon covers his face. "Oh my god...".

"The world doesn't deserve him".