part 36

Sana eyes wide to saw the gun ,.
Sana-Why does Sidharth have a gun, what does he need to have a gun?

She took the gun and came to hall sid is sitting on couch having his coffee.

Sana-sidharth what is this.
Sid saw towards her and he face expression change to saw the gun in her hand.

Sana-tell me why you have a gun .
Sid came near her and took the gun immediately from her hand .

Sana-give her a wired look
Sana-what happened tell me why you get this gun what's the need.

Sid- my dear wife I am a businessman I need to keep this for my self security if sometime something happen

Sana- but for that we have gurds you don't need to keep that in your house.

Sid-madam I have license of this now stop your interrogation and leave in his room in anger.

Sana -what Sana you always make him angry , how tired he must be, I keep asking anything, he is such a big businessman, that's why he need to keep that gun .

I again make him angry now usko manana padega.

Sid open his drawer and keep the gun in that .
Took a breathe.

Sana came to room feeling bad because she made him upset.

Sana-sidharth I am sorry I really scared to see that gun.
Sid turn and look at her she is playing with her Saree and looking at floor.

Sid -no need sid took a shirt and give to her.

Sid-if you don't feel comfortable in this clothes wait for sometimes I arrange something with poker face.

Sana took the shirt and hold his hand.
Sana-gussa ho gaye
Sid turn his face .

Sana -OK baba I said na I am sorry now don't make this angry face .

Sid enjoying inside but didn't show her .
Sid-fresh ho jao and leave from room.

Sana look at him with sad face.
Sana-he is still angry what I do now .

She took a shower and change in his shirt which cover her till her mid thighs.

Sana look herself in mirror,her cheeks become red in shyness.

Sana-Whenever I am with him I need something like this that I do not have clothes or I have to wear something like this.

Sana-but I am looking cute also pulling her own cheeks.
Sana-are abhi sid ko bhi manana h .

Sana came out in living area and find him sitting on couch with balloon face.

Sana stomp her feet and make her anklet jiggling sound.That he notice her.

But he didn't move a bit .

Sana -huh Whenever look keeps getting angry go I also don't even care .

She move in kitchen ,
Sid instantly took a deep breath ,

Sid look at her from back and say,
Sid to himself

Sid-What is the need to show so much anger today, how beautiful she is, now she will not convince me, what should I do now.

Sana in kitchen making dinner for them.
Sana look at back,

Sid also came in kitchen and took a water bottle showing her he came for water.

Sana shake her head.
She ignore him royally and chopped vigies humming song.

Sid feel like hug her tightly in her are and make her love wildly she is looking so eatable.