Chapter Thirty Three

Third person pov

Athanasia was inside Claude's office room . Claude was doing his work while Athanasia was reading some books .

' Daddy seems to do all the work by himself without anyone's help . Well he does use Felix sometimes but there isn't much he can do . He must be super busy but he always finishes his work on time.

Surprisingly he dresses up properly and shows his face at banquets , national holidays and royal birthdays . I know daddy isn't a tyrant but .... '

Athanasia thought as she stared at Claude  who was busy doing his own work

" What is it ? "

Claude asked curiously after noticing Athanasia's stare that was on him for a long time

" Ah . I stumbled across a difficult question in my studies . "

Athanasia replied as she quickly made up a excuse and smiled

' I was staring too obviously '

Athanasia thought

" Hmmm .. would I normally help you study? "

Claude asked confusedly as he stood and turned his chair to face towards Athanasia

" Huh ? "

Athanasia said confusedly as she watched Claude turn his chair towards her and sit down

' Huh ?? What , he thought I was asking for help ? '

Athanasia thought confusedly meanwhile Claude glanced at the book infront of Athanasia and read the page .

" Is this the question that you found difficult ? "

Claude asked as he pointed towards it . Athanasia looked at the page for a second and nodded her head

" In this equation , you take the XXX of XXXX and substitute it with this equation... then take the unknown quantity .. "

Claude said as he tried his best to make his explanation simple and easy to understand for Athanasia. Claude explained as he wrote down the solution on the paper.

' wow , he's so good at it '

Athanasia thought as she listened to his explanation

" Still you are quite skilled for your age "

Claude complimented as he kept his pen down and glanced at Athanasia as he gave her the solution he wrote just now

" T-thanks you daddy !! "

Athanasia replied as she looked at the solution in amazement

' Wow !! A beautiful solution '

Athanasia thought happily. Suddenly a knock was heard and Athanese came inside the room while holding a huge stack of paper in his hands.

" Good afternoon father and good afternoon to you too Athy "

Athanese greeted as he smiled and walked towards them .

' I am sorry father but I am giving you a little more work '

Athanese thought as he placed the huge stack of paper on the desk .

" I have already checked them twice and all you need to do is decide whether these local governments should be provided more funds or not but I think only the countryside's local government need more funds because the crops production of this year is low on those areas.  "

Athanese explained as he skillfully separated the files .

' Wow , now that to think of it Athanese also works everyday just like father does .... '