5.

"I might've over reacted." Jungkook said in an apologetic tone.

Jeongyeon nodded, "Indeed you did. What you did was not right. You can't just throw a tantrum and leave work in the middle of your shift."

"I apologize. I had a mental breakdown. I'm okay now though." He smiled nervously. After wondering why Taehyung hadn't called or come in, he flipped out and left.

Taehyung ended up calling the following day and arranging a night with him. It only made Jungkook realize how foolish and impulsive he truly was.

That man had a hold on him and he hadn't realized it was this bad until now. Jeongyeon sighed, "Jungkook, have I not told you to not get feelings involved? This job is not to find love."

"I know. There's no feelings attached. I swear." He told trying to sound as convincing as possible.

She looked like she wanted to say something else, but didn't. It was useless and it was far too late to give him love advice. "Okay, get ready for tonight. No leaving early, alright?"

"Okay. Uhh...is Jimin gone again?"

"Yeah. Jackson called him for a night."

"Oh, and he didn't come here?"

"No. I guess he wanted a night out with him."

Jungkook smiled while nodding. After she walked away, his smile slowly faded. Taehyung had never taken him out. The only place they had ever met at was his room.

And that would probably be the only place they'd meet.

•••

"Don't look nervous. Be natural. You're going to get checked. If you have something on you that's potentially dangerous they wont hesitate to shoot you in the head. Do you understand?"

Jeongyeon's words echoed in Jimin's mind as the brown haired man patted him forcefully. His heart was racing a bit, but he pushed that aside to make a conversation.

"I love your ring. It matches your gun—ow. That was a bit rough. What's your name anyways? Shouldn't we get to know each other first before you feel all over me?" He teased with a smirk.

The man froze and looked up. He didn't have to say a word. His look said it all. Shut the fuck up. That's what it read.

"Okay you don't like to talk. Got it. Oh shit, are you mute?  I feel horrible now."

The man continued to do his job and didn't reply. Jimin finally gave up on making small talk. That's not what he was here for anyways.

He wasn't going to lie. Getting called to have dinner with Kim Taehyung was so exciting. That meant that he had liked his dance. After getting paid that much for thirty minutes of dancing, he couldn't imagine how much he'd get paid for this time.

"Open your mouth."

Ah. So he wasn't mute.

Jimin smirked unable to stop his dirty mind, "Sir, don't you think we're getting—"

"Open your mouth." He repeated sternly.

"Yikes. Okay."

The man flashed a light in his mouth and asked him to move his tongue from side to side. Jimin wasn't too happy about this. It gave him dentist vibes.

"Good. Remove all your jewelry and place it on this bag."

"But—"

"Remove it."

Jimin huffed quietly and started taking off his rings and earrings. Sure, they weren't made of gold but that didn't mean they didn't hold sentimental value.