009 ‑ Broken Friendships and Daddy Issues.

(009 - Broken Friendships and Daddy Issues)

The comment session in the last update just had me rolling🤣. Apart from the fact that y'all won't stop hurling insults at Jidenna, some of you have started shipping characters already. So, I'm hearing a #Semito ship and a #Gizito ship🌚. Okay na, which one do you think will sail?

Also, if you haven't followed my IG yet, do well to follow it, especially does of you that haven't watched the trailer or character Introduction Video. Follow @iyanu_temi on IG ❤️.

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀
(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

I groaned softly, pressing the pack of ice against the right side of my swollen face, covering my eyes in the process while I kept my left eye on the principal, who wouldn't stop looking between Kizito and me. Even with the amount of pain shooting through every part of my face, the only thing that was going through my mind was how much trouble I was in. And no, not just in school,

But also with my Father.

Because I knew, I knew for a fact that my Dad would get to know about this. If he hasn't gotten to know yet.

"None of you are going to tell me what happened in the hallway of your block?" Principal Isaac asked for the umpteenth time since Kizito and I sat in his large office. I removed the ice pack, using the corner of my eyes to look at Kizito. The boy has been sitting down on that seat, stoic expression, hardened look, and mouth completely shut.

I still couldn't wrap my head around the reality that he had beaten me up. This guy has been my longest friend. We have had arguments in the time past, heated arguments that would have made him beat me up because of his short temper, but he never did. But now, he didn't even hesitate to raise his hand on me.

He had promised anyway.

He had promised that if I hurt Hilary, he'd end me. And I hurt Hilary.

I more than hurt her.

But did I have a choice?

A bang against the table startled me out of my reverie and I jerked again the chair, while Kizito didn't even flinch, not even a bit. Principal Isaac was already on his feet, frustrated.

"Someone should answer me!" He snapped.

"We had a misunderstanding, sir." Kizito started, his eyes trained on the man. I on the other hand, just sat still, not knowing what to say.

"A misunderstanding you say?" Principal Isaac countered in sarcasm. "A misunderstanding that made you lift your fist against your classmate isn't just any misunderstanding, Martins. You are not telling me the truth and you know how much I hate lies." He growled out, then turned to face me.