Chapter Forty-One

Alianna's POV

"Ahh!!!" I yelled as pain runs through my entire body and I immediately saw drops of blood which starts to freak me out I hated seeing blood. Nathan was by my side in a minute "what's wrong baby" he asks concern lacing his voice as he looks to see the blood dripping "hold on love I'll be right back" he tells me storming out and I wanted to cry literally "Nathan please hurry it's hurting so bad!!" I yelled from the kitchen as I could feel my tears building up and he rushed in looking at me angrily.

"see this? this is why I told you not to do anything in here " he says angrily getting some cottons and alcohol and dabbing my wound making me wince "I'm sorry I was just getting something to eat" I told him trying to subside his anger "you could've asked me to do it, now see what happened " he told me putting a bandage on my cut finger.

"I can do it myself it was just a mista-" I tried but he cut me off "I don't wanna hear it, if Garcia isn't here you ask me" he said in a tone as if to end the conversation so I walked off mumbling to myself so you couldn't hear me as I didn't want to anger him more. .

"I know damn well you did not just walk out on me" I hear him say before I was pinned to the wall with my hands held above my head. "w-why are you being m-miserable?... today is your birthday I didn't want to b-bother you just because I got hungry" I say and he sighs placing his forehead on mine before speaking "don't ever think that you're bothering me baby that will never happen, plus today is just like any other day" he says kissing my lips gently before letting me down.

"but it's special to me" I state as he pulled me behind him back to the kitchen. "yeah you said " he says and I took a seat at the island while he got paper towels cleaning the floor and the counter then started on cutting my fruits where I felt off. He doesn't celebrate his birthday because apparently it's not important but that's gonna change he did all that on my birthday so I have to do something for him at lease even if he doesn't want me to.

He finished and wash them putting them in a small bowl and placing it in front of me, "thank you" I told him sincerely "you're very welcome my love " he replied with a smile making me blush. He started cleaning the place once more before he got me a bottle of water from the fridge while getting himself coffee which I hate, but since today was his birthday I let him have his way.

It was now 3pm in the evening and I had reservation set for 7pm so I have some more time to idle around. I wanted to do somthing nice for Nathan so what did I do you ask... book the entire vip section at the Grand Brew restaurant and don't ask me how or why but know that I'm broke now, that place is expensive as fuck but I know Nathan likes it so why not.

I got some people to decorate it the way I wanted it so it would have a dance floor and have a buffet with silver service for Nathan as I said before just know I'm bankrupt, but I'd literally do anything for him.

I had Xander invited some of his friends from work and George and Kyle which I told to bring whoever they want and Alex of course who is supposed to be there right this minute preparing for later since I didn't want to let Nathan be suspicious with me leaving the house to go anywhere.

"....but since you restricted me I can't " I hear him say and I didn't hear half of what he says so I tried playing it off cause I didn't want him asking questions. "today's a special day Nathan you...should just relax" I told him standing and walking over to the dish washer putting my dish in and closing it walking back over to him. "do you wanna go watch a movie with me before Zaiden gets up from his nap?" I ask him running my fingers through his soft silk like hair while he looks over my cut hand.

He nods and takes my hand standing walking to the living room with me closely behind him. He got the remote from the coffee table and sat down pulling me so I sat on his lap as a silent gasp left my lips. "what shall we watch?" he asks flipping through Netflix "how about saints and sinners or family business? "I ask and he nods typing family business in and playing it while he grabs the blanket placing it over me and we just cuddled watching the movie for the next hour or two.