Part fifteen [bone chilling]

The sky split around you into a wave of black blue and hot pink, erupting, collapsing underneath its own weight, crashing like waves against the shore created out of the flat plain of land you were standing on.

And amongst all of that quiet chaos and destruction stood Megumi.

Right in front of you, his bare feet slightly levitating off of the polished ground. The boy was clothed in a single white nightgown that reached up to his ankles. The fabric of it completely still unlike his silver hair that trampled against the howling wind which your ears could not recognize.

He was smiling gently but his eyes kept the same chaos that spun the skies above you

Looking down you were still in your nightclothes, nothing about the state of your body changed. You were a little bit light-headed though.

"Lovely weather we're having." You said a little bit unsure. "Quite...apocalyptic."

Megumi laughed, with that, he floated down slightly and plopped onto the ground beneath you. "Would you prefer something else? Maybe something a little bit closer to home?"

Pulling at your collar you racked the exploding skies with your gaze. "Something a little bit tamer would be nice..."

With that the world around you shifted, you could not pick up on exactly when but you were suddenly sitting in a small wooden boat that rocked on the surface of an ever-expanding lake.

The water was completely black and the sky scorched with lime yellow.

Megumi sat in front of you, his elbows comfortably propped on the back of the boat as you clenched your palms around the wood unsurely. The movement of the boat was gentle, however, the pearl depths below you cloid your mind with unease.

"Interesting." The boy said. "Even when you're the one in control, you create something which causes you distress." His eyes motioned to the waters. "Something really is bothering you."

"I created this?" You asked.

"Of course. This is your dream."

"Sure." You scratched the back of your head. "But you're also in control aren't you?"

Megumi nodded.

"That's impressive." You admitted. "Your quirk is amazing Megumi, sleeping is a whole other experience for you."

Warily you watched the boy dip a finger into the pond, his skin came out with a faint yellowish tint to it.

"Do you...often visit people like this?" You twiddled with your fingers.

"No." He said simply but quickly added: "I and Toothly however spend a lot of time like this. Catching giant butterflies, celebrating birthdays at the bottom of the ocean, eating a whole feast just to wake up hungry for breakfast." The silver-haired boy laughed, with that the star-like freckles on his face glimmered like fairy lights.

You smiled lightly before looking out into the distance at the space between the water and the sky. You decided that it was too monotone, nothing but wide open emptiness.

Hearing your thoughts a giant castle appeared on the horizon with the flutter of your eyelashes.

It was huge, with a mass spread of land propping its shore and unnaturally shaped rocks dipping into the black ocean.

Megumi's smile widened, taking your hand the boy stood up and pulled you with him. "Let's check it out." He merely said, shooting you a grin.

The boy walked out of the boat and onto the water, you watched mesmerized as his feet did not sink into the black liquid.