neapolitan

"don't you wanna go out?" jake followed yeona who was walking from the kitchen, to the living room, like a puppy as he also followed her sitting on the couch

"no, i have a few days left till i'll go back to college so i better spend time at home." she murmurs while controlling the tv remote, playing "Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 1" since they both binge watched the first two movies last night (Not really, it was 2 A.M)

"you should really go outside." jake sighed, pulling her hands to make her stand up, "i'll treat you ice cream, is that okay?" He looked at her. "What the hell? I'm not gonna ditch Peeta just for Ice cream." She said making sure to gasp and sound as horrified as possible. "The bread guy isn't going anywhere." He softly pushed her up the stairs.

"now go get dressed."

"HE HAS A NAME." Yeona yelled from upstairs, making him laughed. "Whatever."

._.

both of then sat on the bench, they have the classic neapolitan ice cream, as they watched the children plays happily at the playground near them.

yeona looked over to jake's cup as she saw he was avoiding the strawberry flavor. "you hate the flavor?"
she asked. "no and yes, i haven't tried it before."

"but you have tried neapolitan before?" she asked him making the boy shook his head as a no. "you should've told me, idiot. we can get a different flavor."

"no, it's fine. i wanna try new things," he replied, yeona scoffed. "trying new things, including testing the strawberry flavor, dumbo."

"stop calling me synonims of stupid." jake rolled his eyes, jokingly annoyed at her. "i'm not wrong tho? you're dumb as fuck." she stated, making him whine and got even more annoyed.

the teasing went on for a few minutes, until they stopped talking, just.. enjoying the silence, not saying anything to each other, when suddenly jake brings her to play "One truth and two lies." (or is it the other way idek)

"you go first." yeona reassured, "no no, ladies first."

yeona sighed, thinking about what she wanted to say

"okay i'll start.." she muttered.

"i hate you, i hate you and i hate you, choose." she smirked, leaving the guy sitting alone while she walked ahead.

"you're no fun." he scoffed, following her.

"wait, jake i have a question." jake looked at her with questioning eyes.

"you're a college student, right? where do you study?"

and they eventually started a conversation, well, like what we can see, it started about college, and it kinda ended up to their stupid game again.

"now yeona, tell me two lies and one truth."

no i am not going to add mint chocolate into this book bc im different #chooseme #pickme #imnotlikeothergirls

BYE I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING PLS FORGIVE ME IM A LITTLE BUSY NOT MUCH BUT A LITTLE LIKE 🤏🏻

random question : do yall code? like the phyton or whatever tf the name is..? 💀