Part 22.

Elizabeth

It's getting close to the Easter and Reg said I could come to his house for Easter.  His mom actually likes me unlike James.  Me and Reg were finishing up some assignments before break.

We were in the library studying with Cissy, Bella, and Lucy.  People were in the library as well and We were sitting in the corner.  That fight with the James through me off the edge.  I can't believe I gave him a second chance.

He's a total jerk, I heard someone walking this way but didn't pay attention.  When they walked up to the table, when no one looked up They cleared their throat. Lucy was the only one that lifted his head.

"What do you want." His voice was heard with venom lacing it.  ".... I wanted to check on Elizabeth." That's when I looked up, it was Remus and Sirius.  I rolled my eyes, "just leave me be, I'm fine." I told them looking them straight in the eye.  They sighed and shook their heads.

Sirius
Back to the end of the fight

"Are you serious Prongs!" I yelled at him.
"It was the truth. You were bullying him to."
"Yes I know that but I mean starting a fight with Elizabeth that you know you can't win." I stared straight at him, guilt flashed visible for a second in his eyes then they were covered by his stubbornness.

He and Elizabeth are more alike than people think, the sad thing is her parents kinda treated her different after she got Slytherin even if they wouldn't admit it.  I knew that took a toll on her.  I sighed, "you're never going to be close again, she loves you more than you know."

"I doubt that she is too stubborn and selfish to love, I don't know why your brother likes her." He scoffed, I shook my head and walked off.  He's so stupid and is being a jerk. But I can't leave him, he's my best friend.

Time skip to library moment.

I walked into the library, I looked around and saw Elizabeth with her group. I walked over there with Moony and nobody raised their heads.  I cleared my throat and Lucius Malfoy was the only one to raise his head, a really scary 7th year that looks like Legolas from that muggle book.

"What do you want?" His voice is scary, stern, and deep.  "I just want to um check on Elizabeth." She looked up at her name. "Leave me be I'm fine." She looked back down at the essay she was writing. 

"Are you really?" She nodded and gave me a sarcastic smile," I'm fine can you leave, I have homework to finish before break and you're not helping." She looked me dead in the eye, she really was a Slytherin, her eyes were dark and cold.

Elizabeth
Time jump Easter break

I was packing for Easter break to go to the Black manor.  My mom said I could go to his house, which she doesn't really care I don't think. Or maybe she just cares in her own way, I don't know and I don't care.

There was a knock on my door as I was finishing up, "Come in!" Reg walked through the door and placed a kiss on my forehead before sitting on my bed. "Need any help?" He said getting off my bed."no I'm basically done" I looked at him and hugged him.

"When's the last time you went back to your house?" He asked looking me dead in the eye as if to say you need to go back home. I shrugged," before I went to your house last summer." He looked at me.
"You need to see your family."  I shrugged.
"They don't want me there, that's why I went to your house last summer."

He hugged me while I was asking him which dress I should take for Easter brunch and which one for Easter dinner.

"What was that for?"
"Shut up and let me hug you, you need to be loved by not just me and the girls."
"I have Lucius to."
"Yea exactly the girls."  I laughed.
"Just don't let him hear that." I told him.
"Please, my cousin loves me."

I finished packing and I was going to carry it down the stairs but he stopped me and ripped it out of my hands." I'm carrying it." He said in a tough man voice and was sticking his chest out.  I giggled and he looked at me with a glare, I lifted my hands in mock defense.

We were walking and headed down halls so we could go to the train station. When we got there we boarded the train and sat in our usual compartment.  A few minutes later the girls and Lucy came and sat down with us. Thomas was sitting with Bella so she wasn't third wheeling anyone like usual. 

They were cute together, I looked out the window as the train started going, Reg laid his head on my shoulder, I looked down at him and smiled.  I kissed the top of his head as he fully leaned his body against mine. 

Cissy and Bella looked at me and wiggled their eyebrows.  I looked at them and saw their boyfriends were doing the same thing in different ways. I started playing with reg's curls and decided to ignore the looks they gave me.

I pulled my book out and started reading, Reg started turning in his sleep, I rolled my eyes he moved to much.  I looked out the window again since Reg decided to take up my lap.  I always wonder what will happen in the future  when we graduate from Hogwarts.