Chapter 46

Hi guys!!

We are now celebrating the 65th day since this book was updated. Yay! Didn't think this book would go this far...Thank you so much everyone for all the support and for reading this fanfic all this time♡♡♡

Yesterday was so tiring😫. But, I finally got my student's permit/license😃. Now, it's time to crash a car🥴🤪 HAHAHA.

Anyways, let the story begin!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

"So long... My... "Hero"." Kisaki said before he pulled the trigger.

.
.
.
.

Takemichi regained his consciousness and notice that he was now outside. "Ow, F*ck!" He groaned in pain and notice a bandage was wrap on his wound.

"...I gave you some first aid." Someone said nearby. Takemichi look at his direction as he called, "... Baji-kun?", unsurely.

The man turn around and it revealed, "Kazu...tora-kun?" Takemichi uttered in shock, not expecting the other to save him of all people. "It's been a long time..." he said.

Kazutora walk near him and suddenly punch him on his cheek. "?! Kazutora-ku-..." Takemichi tried to speak when Kazutora delivered another punch straight to his nose. Kazutora beat him up some more either by punching or kicking.

Then he stop.

"Recently, I saw some guys beating a woman on the street, just like this." Kazutora started while looking down at Takemichi on the ground. "When I jumped in to stop them... the guys beating her... were members of Toman."

Takemichi's eyes dilated at the other's revelation. "When did Toman become a woman-beating organization?" Kazutora ask.

"I don't... give a sh*t about you. I wanted... to save Chifuyu." Kazutora said while facing his back on Takemichi. He thought back on the time he was finally released in juvie. It was Chifuyu who he first saw. He learned about Toman's current state from him.

"He fought alone for all those years." Then he again look towards Takemichi, "And you... what the hell... were you even doing?!" He shouted near the end in displeasure and anger.

Takemichi look down as he thought, 'I see now... In this timeline... I ended up so bad... that Chifuyu couldn't rely on me...'

"Toman got bigger and went all wrong. Still, you jumped to serve Kisaki like one of his maids." Kazutora stated.

"The only hope were Draken and y/n, but one ended up on death row, while the other was already dead." Kazutora continued then he ask, "...Hey, Takemichi. Where... is Toman going?"

"A long time ago, Mikey said... He'd create a new age of delinquents, right? Just like he said... Toman became a huge gang." Then Kazutora listed every crime Toman have ever done to grow so large.

"But... But this... Is this... the new age Mikey wanted to create?!" Kazutora shouted. "Is this the Toman Baji and y/n wanted to protect?!"

"I'm gonna make a new age of Delinquents."

"We'll all give our lives for each other. That's the kind of team I want!"

"I'll create a path for Toman to shine!"

"Back then, they didn't want Toman... to end up like this. Right, Takemichi?!"

'Yeah... This is all wrong.' Takemichi thought as tears were already streaming down his cheek. "The Toman I loved... wasn't like this at all! It was... always shining." Takemichi said as Kazutora smiled hearing his words.