𝟭𝟴 art of starting fights

𝟭𝟴art of starting fights

𝟭𝟴
art of starting fights

𝟭𝟴art of starting fights

Carson had sharpies cat whiskers on his face, all completed with a snout drawn on his nose and a generous spread of freckles over his cheeks.

He shouldn't have looked intimidating after Trinity had finished turning him into a cute little kitty cat– Sarah's words, not hers– but he was just that. Intimidating. As hell.

"Trinity, I dare you to kiss the person you're most attracted to here at this party." He challenged her with as if he knew exactly who the person she would choose to kiss was going to be.

The girls only had one last dare cup remaining on their end of the beer pong table. If Trinity did the dare, they could still be in the game until the boys got the ball into the same cup again in another round.

"I mean, you don't have to do it." Sarah let Trinity know, but there was a strain in her voice and Trinity knew it was because the Cameron girl didn't want to lose the game to her ex-boyfriend who was standing besides Carson with a huge dick sharpied onto his face– Sarah's doing, not hers.

"We lose if I don't do it." Trinity brought herself up to acknowledge out loud. "I'm gonna do it."

"Attagirl." Sarah's arms loosened around her frame as she stepped away to give Trinity the space she needed to walk over to Carson. But it wasn't Carson she ended up going to.

"Sarah?" Trinity turned to face her beer pong partner. "Can I kiss you?"

Sarah's mouth fell open while her eyes glimmered with an excited shock. Her surprise was quick to morph into a shit-eating grin as she opened her arms in a welcoming manner.

"Yes, bitch, of course you can– c'mere!"

The spectating crowd went crazy as the two girls shared a short, chaste kiss. Sarah completed the theatrics with a loud 'mwah!' and when the girls released each other and turned back to the boys, Carson was chuckling with his mouth agape while Topper was scowling.