six

A spaceship was seen approaching the team's ship. From the look of it, it must be Captain Kaizo's.

"Hey, guys. I think my brother's here."

"So you're leaving now?" Yaya asked.

"Nope. He said he wants to meet General Amato first before leaving. Wonder what they want to talk about."

The team were all at the deck now. Yesterday General Amato informed that they can finally have their awaited leave. They originally thought that they're not going to have the leave, or at least have it cut short because of the mission they 'suppose' to do. But meh, there is no mission, woohoo!

As Fang said, he'd be visiting his parents on Gogobugi with Captain Kaizo. It has been a while since they both visited them. They were too busy, especially Kaizo being a captain and in charge of many important hidden missions.

Thank god General Amato as the higher up also granted Kaizo a week leave just like his brother.

"Boboiboy, you'll follow your dad, right?" Gopal asked to confirm.

"Yes, I will. Sorry I can't go back to Earth with you guys. You all will be okay, right?"

"Yeah, don't worry about us. Just enjoy your time with your dad."

"Okay! If anything happen, you know what to do." Boboiboy gave them a big smile, just like he usually did."Enjoy your holiday!"

"You too!" Yaya, Ying and Gopal waved their leader goodbye.

Boboiboy then went to look for his dad around the ship, and eventually spotted him with Captain Kaizo in a room.

As he was going to enter the room, he stopped.

___________________

"General," Kaizo saluted.

"You're picking up Fang, right?"

With a serious face, Kaizo replied. "Yes, general. We're going to visit our parents for the leave you've kindly granted for us."

"Ease up and drop the unnecessary formalities, Kaizo. It's not like you knew me only yesterday. It's not even working hours." Amato chuckled.

"Ah, okay general," he looked down.

It seemed like a good timing, so Kaizo began to ask his general. "Erm general, may I know why you're here, specifically of all places? You rarely visit a place unless there's something. Is it a coincidence that I meet you here?"

"Haha relax. You still are as curious as ever, huh? To answer your question, well, can I not visit my own family?" Amato smirked looking at Kaizo.

'Did he just answered my question, with a question, that makes me want to question him back?' Kaizo's inner thoughts started questioning himself.

Yea I know. Too many same words. Kaizo's thoughts could be pretty wild.

"You have a family here? Is it Yaya? or Ying? Oh, wait! Gopal!?" See, more questions. He purposely left out one of his brother's friend in his answer.

Captain Kaizo could be funny sometimes. It's just people couldn't 't see that side of him. He's always serious, but when he's with the right person, he's... you know, - not that normal. Raised to be an agent made him this way.

Amato just laughed seeing Kaizo with his confusion.

He had witnessed Kaizo growing up. Kaizo was always with his training. Everyday, not missing even a single one. He wanted to be strong especially after the incident with Borara. He was determined to protect not just his brother and family, but everyone who needed protection.

Under Maskmana guidance, Kaizo now managed to be one of the strongest agent in TAPOPS. Hidden mission? Undercover? Kaizo could do it all. Amato somehow felt proud of him.

"Noo! It's not them. See my hair?" Amato pointed at his white hair streak. "Ring a bell?"

"Hahhhh, no way! Your son is Boboiboy?!" Kaizo is genuinely shocked. He didn't expecting that. He left Boboiboy out earlier 'cause he didn't expect this. No, he simply wanted to deny it.

Kaizo's reaction just now was oddly similar to Fang except Fang was more dramatic. Hmm, like older brother like younger brother?

"Is it that shocking?"

"No, general. It is amazing to think that the legendary Armoured Hero is the father of such talented boy," Amato gave Kaizo a smile. It's more like a smirk actually.

They were still having their conversation, catching up with each other's stories while walking to get their own family. They talked about Kaizo's rebellion once upon a time, Amato's adventures and all.

When they arrived at the door, they saw Boboiboy.

"Eh, Boboiboy. What are you doing here?" The father asked.

"I was looking for you but then I saw you talking with Captain Kaizo. So I waited outside to give you both some time, hehe," he scratched his non-itchy cheek.

Boboiboy could just have interrupted them back then but as soon as he saw the way Captain Kaizo talked with his father, he just couldn't. Captain Kaizo never talked like that with other people so he thought it's best to leave them both. One of the lesson he learnt throughout his life while observing others.

"So is Ochobot ready? We need to use his teleportation power to go to my ship."

"Yes, he's waiting in my room."

"Okay, lets go! See you again, Kaizo. Send my regards to your parents! And please don't be too serious all the time! How will a girl like you if you're always cold? It's time, you know. Have fun sometimes! Haha."

"General," Kaizo face palmed.

"Bye, captain! Enjoy your visit!"

~°~°~°~°~

I don't know what tense I should use. Past continuos or present continuous? English is hard when it comes to grammar.

This part I'm highlighting Captain Kaizo, everyone's crush :3

Hope the story is still going smoothly. Is it going smoothly? Huhu. If there's any plot hole, please inform me!