𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

N/N= nickname [brackets]=your choice

I was scared I would lose you

. . .

" HOWEVER, from now on I will be looking into both the princess's and Miss Y/N's well-being. There's no need to worry."

Athanasia looked up just to see Claude smirking at them. 'Did you?... Did you just smile at me?'
'Why are you paying attention to us now?! Please continue to ignore us in the future!'

"Starting today, both Miss Y/N and Princesses Athanasia will be treated like royalty." 'royalty...? am i allowed to be treated specially as well..? someone like me..?'  Y/N was surprised. It was just astonishing how she went from rags to riches in such a short amount of time. She thought she didn't deserve it. She thought someone like her, shouldn't have such a good friend like Athanasia.

Was she allowed to be this happy?
.
.
.
Lily hugged both Y/N and Athanasia tightly. "It's okay girls..it will be alright.." She said trembling. Y/N rubbed her back soothingly, "it's okay lily, don't be scared...me and athy will be fine" 'I really hope so too..' Athanasia thought as she closed her eyes and hugged Lily tighter. All she wanted to do was live life unnoticed with her Y/N. But the only thing she could do now was hope she and Y/N can make it out of Claude's wrath alive.
.
.
.

"N/N, open up~ aah~" Athanasia said feeding her a piece of chocolate. Just by the taste of it, Y/N beamed. "it's really good athy!" 'Ack! Too cute!'

"..but athy,..do you think it will be okay if we spend more time with mr. papa more? will he..." Athanasia clasped Y/N's hands in her own, and looked straight at her, "It's a promise Y/N, you don't have to be scared! Athy will protect you if he tries to hurt us!"

"oh, thank you athy, i'll protect you too.. but i was saying do you think he will give us more sweets?" 'Oh..so that was what she was asking...' "Oh..uh, yeah! Of course, he will!..?maybe? He will..!" 'Who knows what the psychopath is thinking, he might just poison the cake.'

💙💙💙

"Hmm, they're both a bit chubbier since I last saw them." "Hehe, you look pretty too papa!" Lily and Felix started from afar. Did she just call the tyrant emperor...papa?

'What do you mean chubbier. We met not too long ago, liar.'

'..But I think I was right going with plan c. He didn't kill us when we behaved child-like..but the more formal my answers were he seemed...displeased...' Athanasia stared up at Claude, 'Just thinking about it makes me want to barf..'

'why are mr. papa and athy just staring at each other?'

"Follow me." Claude said turning away, " We're going to go on the lake today."
"Ah..Your Majesty little children being around deep water is.." Lily said cautiously. "They're with me so what's there to worry about?"