Ch.19 Memories

~Y/n pov~

I walked into the convenience store.

It was quite late at night. I had had a busy day at college and then I was doing work and other things for a while.

Then, I realised I had ran out of food when I finally decided to eat so here I am.

I sighed as I walked through the isles, putting a bunch of unhealthy food into my basket.

It was just me in the store as well as the person behind the counter.

He had been watching me since I had come through the doors.

The man had a wide smile on his face which was creeping me out, along with his creepy stare.

I cautiously approached him and he started scanning the items I bought.

"You remind me of Shin." He stated.

"Who? Actually... nevermind." The last thing I wanted to do was talk with this creepy seaweed psycho.

"I think you should meet him. Wouldn't that be fun?" He didn't let me reply and continued talking, "Y'know... I could help you like I helped him."

He showed me this contract. It didn't look legit and I just wanted to get the hell outta there so I quickly signed it and paid for my shopping.

I was out of there as soon as I possibly could.

What is with that dude? And who is Shin?

~*~

Shin's eyes widened, "You were the one he was talking about."

I had already connected the dots since I knew Shin and Joemama69(; knew each other.

I guess I ended up meeting him after all.

Sara just stood there for a few seconds before leaving.

"Bye, then." I called after her but I wasn't sure if she actually heard me.

I can't believe I signed that consent form... how dumb of me.

But at the same time, I do understand why I signed it.

I sat down against the bookshelves.

All these new memories were overwhelming.

Shin sat down beside me.

"Are you okay?"

"These memories are just overwhelming." I replied.

He sighed, "Yeah, I get that."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug.

He returned the hug, resting his head on mine while I rested my head on his chest.

~*~

We had all met up again because Sara told us about some collar resetting device.

I stared at the machine.

"It's a machine for resetting collars?" Shin stared at the machine.

"What a terrifying device... This is quite the tremendous privilege." Alice laughed. (T-T)

"If we call all deactivate them, we won't have to be afraid anymore, meow!" Gin told us cheerfully.

"It's not all that powerful people." Hinako sighed, "It can only do it for the dummies. And also, it disables the tag mode... I think."