Ch 308: An Angry Liz

After a night of rest, Lin Ye felt a lot more energetic. Although he was getting to be yelled at by Ansel in the morning, he felt sorry for him as he knew that Ansel would be heading back to work in such a horrible work environment.

Such a sad lifestyle, how could Lin Ye ever be mad at him?

Lin Ye also hasn't told Ansel that he was selected as a member of the Skadi search and rescue team. If he told him that he might not know what had happened to Skadi

Of course, Lin Ye also knew that Ansel was a kind person. He cared about the people around him, but his expression was not very pleasing to look at when he was angry.

According to Kal'tsit, all forces involved in this needs a few days to prepare for the cooperation project, and Rhodes Island was no exception.

Naturally, that included Lin Ye himself.

There was no doubt that this mission was definitely more dangerous than his Kjerag trip. Although Kal'tsit said that she would not let Lin Ye get involved in the battle, he had someone say something similar to him every time he travelled.

As a result, the process of every business trip was extremely dangerous, and he would lose his life if he wasn't careful.

Therefore, for this "deep sea" trip, Lin Ye had to be fully prepared to go there. It would be bad if he died before he could find Skadi.

Therefore, Lin Ye just went to his office to punch the card symbolically, stayed for a few hours, and chatted with Blue Poison for a while. She seemed to really enjoy his company, and this was sure to be a good thing for the future. He then went on and listened to the recording on the tape a few times.

Finally, he slipped away to leave his office an hour early and went directly to the Pharmaceutical Department to find Liz.

For Lin Ye's arrival, the people in the Pharmaceutical Department didn't react much as they were used to his sudden arrival and presence. So, Lin Ye easily managed to find Liz who was working.

"Liz," Lin Ye said to her.

He expected the usual, Liz greeting him back with a small smile on her face.

What Lin Ye didn't expect was that she seemed indifferent to his arrival.

"Doctor Lin Ye," Liz glanced at him then she said to him lightly "It's time for work now".

"It's okay, we will be off work in forty minutes," At this moment, Lin Ye hadn't felt any abnormality, "Let's go, let's go. I happened to have something to tell you, and I brought you some special product from Kjerag".

"I still have something to do here. I still have to work," Liz who didn't put down the instrument in her hand also bluntly asked, "Also the special product you mentioned, is it a Feline who can warm up your bed?"

Lin Ye's smile gradually disappeared.

... What!?

He looked around, trying to see who was slandering him behind his back. Then he saw Ptilopsis there. Sure enough, this unscrupulous programmer would no longer appear in his counselling room.

While Lin Ye was looking at her, she raised up her sign without hesitation.

"It's not me." The sign said.

Lin Ye was speechless for a while. Two questions came up from this.

One, who slander him?

And two, where did she get that sign? Like really, it came out of nowhere!

However, he soon knew at least the answer to the first question he had.

He stared at the culprit.