THIRTEEN

*Warning!! Detailed Gore*

Please do not read if you're easily grossed out or squeamish to any forms of torture because this chapter is short but pretty intense!!! At the bottom I will give a short summary of what happened if you didn't want to read.

Screams of pain and agony escape the tied down man as the young gang leader tortured him endlessly.

He cried out as Dream removed his fingernails one by one.

"You know if you would just talk this would be way easier for you." Dream said and he attached the pliers to the man's fingers now.

The guy cried out as it was slowly pulled off.

"So you're still not talking huh, well don't you just love letting me have fun with you."

The man had tears rolling down his face as he looked at the younger male.

Dream growled when the guy still wasn't talking.

"Get the water."

The man cried for no more but was cut off when boiling water was splashed in his face.

Dream watched the man jerk around as the water burned his skin.

At this point the man already wanted to die.

"God you're a stubborn one."

Dream said as he wiped sweat off his forehead.

"I normally don't have to do this but I guess you're different." The gang leader growled out as he slowly pulled out a large knife.

"NO PLEASE." The man yelled out and he tried to get out of his restraints.

Dream grab the back of the man's chair and leaned forward pressing the blade of the knife against his neck.

"If you don't want it then talk." He said with a deep angry voice.

The man gulped and closed his eyes.

At this point Dream had enough, he was beyond pissed.

In a split second Dream stabbed the knife right through the man's tied down hand, earning a scream from the other male.

"I told you to talk." Dream said as he slowly twist of the knife in the man's hand.

Screams of pain echoed throughout the metal walls of the basement.

The other men just stood there as they watched their boss work. This was nothing new to them.

The gangster pulled the knife out and watched the blood pour down the metal chair.

He raised his hand to stab the other.

"NO PLEASE I'LL TALK OK!! PLEASE." The male choked out.

Dream smiled.

"Now that's what I like to hear."

"We were just paid to kidnap some guy named George. It was for a lot of money so we took it." The man said out of breath.

"Ok I need more, who the fuck sent you."

"I don't know him personally but all I know is they call him Mr. S."

Dream bit his lip, it wasn't a lot but it was a start.

"Please don't tell anyone you heard from me ok?" The man cried out.

He watched as the younger chuckled.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that."

Dream looked at the man as he stepped forward.

He watched the others eyes widened when the blade was stabbed into his chest.

"Because you won't be alive to even worry about that."

Blood ran down the other male's mouth as the life slowly left his eyes.

Dream leaned down and whispered in the guy's ear.

"You shouldn't have touched what's mine."

The gangster heard the man take his last breath and he pulled away.

The other gangsters looked at their blood covered boss.

"Clean this up please, I have to find a Mr. S."

————————————

For the ones who didn't read the chapter pretty much the man told dream about a guy named Mr.S who hired him to kidnap George.