Chapter 12:: Good Dreams

Author's POV: 

"What do we eat for dinner?" Jin asked as Jungkook spoke, "How about pork belly?" He asked as Mina showed him a thumbs up with a proud expression while he smirked proudly.
"Pork belly!" You said giggling as Jin smiled at you. 
"Do you like pork belly?" You asked Taehyung with a cute smile. He just looked at you before saying, "None of your business." He said as you scoffed.

"That was harsh!" You said pouting sadly as Jungkook came and hugged you dramatically while you both started your infamous melodrama. 

-----At dinner time

"Pork belly is ready!" Jin said as you smelled the air. The aroma hit your nostrils making you close your eyes in pleasure. The moment felt so heavenly and cool. The aroma roaming in the air, your eyes closed in pleasure, your mouth-watering because of the sme-

"Move will you?" A voice interrupted your heavenly moment making you choke on your breath. You coughed before moving away as Taehyung sighed before walking forward.
"Hah, what does he think of himself?" You mumbled as he answered, "A prince." He said making you hiss at him secretly stomping away from him. 

Meanwhile, Taehyung noticed your childish behaviour and let out a small smile unintentionally.

------After dinner || In your bedroom

"The food was so yummy!" You said as Taehyung sighed before scrolling his phone.
"Well. You liked the food too, didn't you?" You asked as he ignored you. 

"Go sleep on the couch." He said as you tried to sit on the bed sneakily.
"Yah, that couch is too small for me. Please let me sleep here, once yeah?" You asked pouting as he shook his head slowly as you sighed.
"Come on. Just once!" You said as he ignored you. 
"I am too big for that couch... the couch won't fit me.." You said sighing dramatically as he replied, "You are too small for the couch." He said as you made a 'tsk' sound at him as he secretly smirked seeing you so tensed up.

"Fine! I'll go!" You said as he looked at you once. You went to the couch with the pillow and your blanket glaring at him. 
"That jerk." You mumbled before going to bed. You smiled at the ceiling before going to sleep peacefully. 

-----At midnight || Taehyung's POV: 

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I felt thirsty. I got up before going out of the room to get a glass of water. 

"Yah you jungkook p*ssy!" 
"Hah, what are you? You're smaller than my d*ck!" 
"I will kill you!" 
"Hah try me!" 
"Yah you! How dare you!" 
"You started it!" 

I heard some noises from Jungkook and Mina's room. I sighed. Am I living in a house or a circus full of chaos? 

I drank the glass of water before going to my room. As I was about to lie on the bed, my eyes fell on Y/N who was curled up on the couch. I sighed going near her. 

Her blanket on the floor. She is so careless. How is she even 20 when she behaves worse than a 5-year-old kid? I took the blanket before covering her. I was about to get up when I noticed her strands of hair covering her eyes. Her lips forming a little pout as she slept like an innocent angel. 

My hands unintentionally made their way to her cheeks but she suddenly spoke in her sleep, "You Kim Taehyung jerk. I will stuff a bamboo up your jerkish a*s." How dare this annoying girl! 
I got up scoffing before taking a pillow and putting it on her face. 
I made a tch sound at her but suddenly she punched the pillow in her sleep.
"Kim Taehyung... Dishoom Dishoom!" She said kicking the air in her sleep. She isn't being for real, is she? 

What do I do with this entire sack of chaos? 

----Next morning || Y/N's POV:

"Morning~" I yawned while stretching. "Looks like you had a good sleep." A deep voice said as I looked at him, Kim Taehyung jerk. I smiled at him, this time genuinely. Since I had already taken my all life revenge from him in my dreams without him even knowing. Hehe. 

"Well. I did. I had good dreams." I said as he smiled at me. Wait, did he just SMILE at me? But as I observed his smile, it wasn't a good or genuine smile. It was more of a sarcastic smile. What's with him? 
"Good dreams. Ah, kicking and punching someone you hate?" He asked as I mindlessly nodded but soon stopped. Wait how does he know?
"OH um.." I stopped before rethinking about last night. Did I do something wrong? Did I tell him anything by mistake? Why can't I remember?
"You dreamt about punching me, kicking me, stuffing a bamboo up my a*s...That's one very good dream, isn't it?" He asked making me cough. I looked at him terrified as his fake smile turned into a glare.

"Well.. Hahahaha! That would be funny! Hahahah-" I stopped gulping as he glared at me before coming near me. 
He stood in front of the couch before bending down to my level, his face inches away from mine. My heart stopped working, what is this feeling? Why does he have to stare at me with those dark shining eyes? 
"This pillow... is mine." He said before snatching the pillow from my hand which I was squeezing. I gasped as he scoffed.
"Don't ever dare to mess with me. Not even in your dreams." He said as I let out a breath.
"S-Still you shouldn't be this close to me! I have my own privacy." I said mentally cursing myself for stuttering. He smirked before asking, "Why? Does it make your heart flutter?" 

"Stop the nonsense stuff and stay away from me and my things." He said leaving the room before keeping the pillow on the bed while I sat there totally shocked at the thing that just happened. 

"No way my heart is that weak..." I mumbled before trying to get out of the couch just to stumble and fall on the floor. 
"What luck!"