21

"Inniee where are we gonna go today?" Taehyun asked with a bright smile. "You have school today TaeTae." Jeongin said as he finished cooking the pancakes. Taehyun pouted a small whine leaving him as Jeongin set down his plate. "B-but I don't want to Eomma." He mumbled.

Smiling softly Jeongin gently leaned down pecking the boy in his forehead. "We can go down to the Cafe after I pick you up okay TaeTae?" Jeongin said as set a glass of orange juice down for Taehyun, the small Alphas eyes lit up with an idea. "I wanna go see Hannie." He giggled a big smile forming on his face. Jeongin gave a small laugh. "Maybe another time Tae." He said remembering that Chan said they would be going to Australia for a few days after Seungmin was fully recovered.

"Oh okay." Taehyun said with a tiny pout as he stuffed his mouth with pancakes. "Taehyun, have a good day at school okay?" Hyunjin said as he grabbed his keys a small smile on his face as he pressed a kiss to his sons cheek. "I will Appa." He said cutely as syrup smeared around his mouth.

Hyunjin placed a kiss on Jeongin's forehead before quickly saying a good bye and rushing out the door, his cheeks a firey red.

Taehyun pursed his lips watching as Jeongin's face heated up. "Innie are you okay do you have a fever?" He asked worriedly. Shaking his head the white haired boy gave a small laugh of embarrassment. "N-no let's get you dropped off at school."

After dropping Taehyun off at school Jeongin started to the address Minho had sent him. He texted him that Jisungs was freaking out and he had tried to calm the Omega which led to Jisung snapping at him then locking him out of the room. Usually Minho would let it go and Jisung would come out and cuddle up to him, but this time it hadn't happened and he was seriously worried. Which was why he called Jeongin hoping that maybe another Omega would help Jisung calm down. Jeongin hoped he could help.

Pulling up to the condo, he took a deep breath before grabbing his backpack and getting out of the car. Walking toward the door he gave a small knock waiting for someone to answer.

The door flew open not even a second later to reveal a very stressed Minho. The Alphas hair was messy most likely from running his hands through it to many times, a worried expression painted his face which made Jeongin nervous even though he probably shouldn't be.

"Come in." Minho said as he opened the door wider, Jeongin nodded stepping inside and slipping off his shoes. "Thanks for coming I didnt know who else to call." He mumbled running his hands through his hair again and gripping it softly before letting go. Jeongin could smell the sour pheromones immiting from the Alpha a clear sign of his distress. "No problem, can you show me where Jisung is." Jeongin asked as he slung his backpack over his shoulder.

Nodding Minho led him into the house and down a hall way to a room. "He's in here. I'll let you handle it if you need anything just..uh call for me." Minho said as his tounge darted out across his lips nervously.

Jeongin gave him a reassuring smile and the Alpha walked back down the hall disappearing from sight.

With a sigh Jeongin knocked on the door a few tunes. "Jisung-ssi it's me Jeongin, can I come in?" He asked. He waited a few seconds before the sound of footsteps approached the door and a small click sounded as it unlocked. "You can come in." Jisung mumbled, his voice sounded hoarse like he had been crying.

Opening the door Jeongin entered the room his eyes softening at the sight. Jisung was sitting on the bed in a nest eyes filled his tears as he hugged a fluffy pillow.

Closing the door Jeongin walked into the room stopping at the bed and looking at the other Omega. "Can I?" He asked looking at the nest the other boy made. With a sniffle Jisung nodded and the younger boy proceeded to carefully climb into the nest. Crossing his legs he sat down pulling his backpack into his lap and unzipping it to pull out snacks he carried around.