Scars/n.r.

Drinks are in all of our hands,me and the rest of the team has decided to come to a swimming pool with tons of slides,lucky for us Tony stark has rented it out for the day for us all to have a fun time.I can see Steve and Bucky already racing each other seeing who's the fastest I look over to my right seeing Wanda not participating and just reading on the side.

I can control water and the sea animals, I raise my hands and motion my fingers with the water and make a star,Wanda looks up and throws her book to the side knowing what's about to happen "don't you dare y/n" she demands,I can't help but grin and how much power I have over her.With the flick of my wrist the water races to her face and splash's all over her body,her breath speeds up at the new cold substance on her skin,she puts her hair to the side and tilts her hair,she stands up and takes off her top so she is now in her bikini she runs after me and tackles me to the water s couple of steps away from me,I hold her down in the swimming pool and hold  her face,grabbing a strand of hair out of her eyes.I create a air bubble around us,gasps leave her mouth and she stops to look at our surroundings "god I wish I could do this" she states absolutely taken away and the magic I possess, "where's Natasha?" I ask wondering where the red head is if she wasn't with Tony on the slides with the rest of the team,or Bucky and Steve, "she is probably sitting at the bar" Wanda says before opening her mouth again to speak "so you still like Romanoff" I blush like a fool and she gasps "oh my goddd" "you like ROMANOFF" I put my hand around her mouth,Wanda bites my hand "ow you bitch,you bit me" I say rubbing my hand on my wet shirt,the Slovakian laughs "ask her out,now!" She motivates me "she's straight Wands" I sigh I drop my hand and the water falls back around us,and we swim to the side and hop out.

"We are getting you with Romanoff she says passing me a towel" I roll my eyes and grab my drink "nope,anyway where are the boys" I ask wanting to change to subject, "on the slides,now come with me I wanna go get some chocolate" with that said me and her walked to the bar and that's when I saw Natasha sitting their looking at everyone "you a sly bitch" I say,knowing Wanda planned this,I go to turn around when Wanda sniggered and says in a hushed tone "too late" I get confused until I hear "Y/N,Wanda come over here"

I curse under my breathe and turn with a fake smile and walk to Nat sitting on a bar stool whilst walking I push Wanda into the pool and sit down.Not long after Wanda joined drenched "Wanda what are you doing wet?" I ask sarcastically and laughing my head off, "so Nat what are you doing?" Wanda says and I look into nats direction "on tinder" with that answer I spit out my cocktail all over the bar stand "oh god I'm so sorry" I say wiping the mess,I sat back down and Wanda is kicking me under the table to say something "so anyone interesting" I say not wanting to know the answer "not really,but your good with electronics so can you help me get this add off the screen,it's frozen " I stand up and get behind Natasha my breath hitched when she leans back into my chest area "s-so let's see what your on about" I say shooting a look to  Wanda who is putting up her thumbs,I smile at her trying to encourage me, I quickly press a couple of buttons and it goes back to the swiping page,my eyes widen as I see a 32 year old WOMEN.

"Nat umm you do know that's on the lesbian section" I say and Wanda wiggles her eyebrows at me "Y/N as your also part of the Lgbtq+ you have a very bad gaydar" she snorts, "so your lesbian?" I ask still unsure on what she is trying to say,she hums in response and I sit back down in my seat. " Well I'm going to leave my two baby's and go join the boys in the slides,enjoy" Wanda says I shake my head signalling for her to say but she is gone "asshole" I say under my breath whilst leaning into my straw drinking, "you don't like being alone with me?" She asks more than a question then a observation. "Not at all" I say looking at my drink,it's been silent for 10 minutes and I can only hear the match ding on her phone *come on just make a move,before it's to late* I tell myself "want to go swimming" I say out if no where and quickly "pardon?" She asks turning off her phone giving me her full attention, " I said want ..to go swimming" I say, "I'm okay".

I hung my head before returning to my drink "why not" I say becoming more confident and upset, "I just don't like it,I don't like my body at the moment.Now leave it" she snaps  I stare at her like she is dumb which she might be after what she said "you're  dumb" I say turning this into a heated conversation. She scoffs "what is wrong with you y/n? Can you just leave it." I walk off wanting her to know how beautiful she is inside and out.

I go to the changing rooms after I went on some slides,to grab my phone when I walk in I see Natasha lifting her shirt and a tear roll down her eye,she was littered in scars and bruises from previous fights I tilt my head wanting to know what she will do next but she simply sits on the floor and stares at the rest of her body,she stands up and takes off the clothes and it's her left with a bikini on,she looks ashamed of her body about the bruises,scars and bullet holes,and she punches the mirror the glass falling on the floor she goes to walk away but I see that glass  will cut her feet, "Stop the Glass"I shout she stops and looks at me and she bends down to grab her shirt until I grab it from her "you are beautiful.okay?" I say softly,she nods her head and I go towards her and hug her.

I've never seen Natasha like this and I never thought she cared about what she looked like she was always the one hyping everyone up and boosting our  confidence and self esteem . After 5 minutes of me lecturing her why she shouldn't cover up she wants to go swimming as I said everyone else is at the bar so they won't see her .

We walk out and I push her into the pool and I jump in everyone else jumps in,I create massive waves into the pool and make almost a storm just in the water everyone was getting thrown around and laughing I see Natasha staring at me put this time it's  differently,I smirk at my idea and remember I need to make the move before it's to late.

I push her down to the floor of the pool and I create a force field like I did with Wanda so she can breath,she stands up as she is taller,she is 5'7 and I'm 5'5 she looks down at my lips and looks into my eyes doing this over and over again I brush my finger tips over her biggest scar she is thrown off and tenses up scared I will judge her but I just stay with her.She pulls me in by my hips and kisses me roughly,the team cheers at us sharing a kiss and Tony puts on 'I want to break free-by queen' whilst we are still kissing under the water,her right hand goes up and down my side and plays with my swimming suit I pull away and look her in her eyes "I really really like you" I say flustered,she nods "I know darling" she grabs my hips again and pulls me in and kisses me,I put my hands on the back of her neck.We both pull away and I let down the force field and we swim up to see everyone cheering,we both look at each other and I look at Wanda impressed and proud that I took her advice.

—————————————————————————————

THANKS  FOR READING

WORD COUNT -